Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder who will take our penalties if we ever get one again. Surely Doolan is off them after missing the last one we got 400 years ago, maybe welsh? I don't think i would trust Amoo or Pogba to take one.

I've got a spare ticket for the away end tomorrow. PM me if you're interested. Face value, £24. I can pass it on in Edinburgh pre match.

Anyone else have a spare ticket for the away end? Looking for two so twinny's one plus another would do it. Cheers

@jambofriends

I've got a shite seat down the front. Can I bring in my Kato Ezawa cushion for added comfort?

I can't drum it and it's quite easy on the eye.

I also promise to not through it at anyone on or off the pitch (unless Juanmi dives again).

Thank you x

And if we hadn't knocked in like five rebounds we'd have scored about seven goals off those fifteen. It's really quite alarming.

Even if you score the rebound, you've still missed m8.

I wonder who will take our penalties if we ever get one again. Surely Doolan is off them after missing the last one we got 400 years ago, maybe welsh? I don't think i would trust Amoo or Pogba to take one.

Welsh, IMO. He took a few the pre-season before we got promoted if that means anything.

@jambofriends

I've got a shite seat down the front. Can I bring in my Kato Ezawa cushion for added comfort?

I can't drum it and it's quite easy on the eye.

I also promise to not through it at anyone on or off the pitch (unless Juanmi dives again).

Thank you x

Bring a beanbag.

Bring a beanbag.

Unfortunately if I take the beanbag the lava lamp would have to come too as they are an integral part of the feng shui in jagfox towers. Paladin could have issues being taken into Tynie?

#FirstWorldProblems

In the 1st game we were missing Osman and Stevenson was acting like a spoiled brat.

For the 2nd game we had Scully throwing the ball into the net, giving way penalties and getting sent off.

With almost a full team and some lessons learned this time I expect us to do better.

2-0.

Archived