Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

And just for a final soundbyte as you probably all do at some point, go check the hibs net outlook on this....There is one post that asks does anyone have contacts with Scottish water ti see what the water consumption was between 8 and 1 on Saturday at Tynecastle as there was taxi drivers saying it was set up to be waterlogged

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just for a final soundbyte as you probably all do at some point, go check the hibs net outlook on this....There is one post that asks does anyone have contacts with Scottish water ti see what the water consumption was between 8 and 1 on Saturday at Tynecastle as there was taxi drivers saying it was set up to be waterlogged

Hibs.net???

That place is like a zoo.

Glad to see we're quite rightly flexing our muscle and calling games off that quite frankly we don't feel like playing on that particular day. Give our players the chance to rest and get it up the Hibs on Tuesday.

Exactly. That rain was horrible yesterday, instead calling it off allowed Juanma to sit next to the fire in his onesie with a lovely cup of cocoa.

.There is one post that asks does anyone have contacts with Scottish water ti see what the water consumption was between 8 and 1 on Saturday at Tynecastle as there was taxi drivers saying it was set up to be waterlogged

That's brilliant will have a look in the morning to try and find the post and read the outcome.

Got a mate that works with Scottish Water might call him later. I need to know.

I work for Scottish Water. I've certainly not deleted any west Edinburgh water consumption records from between 11am and 1pm on Saturday. Wouldn't even know how to delete that from the tblWCStats_Feb2016 table in the database.

• 2 weeks later...

While a decent gesture by the East Coast Bigots, I question why they're doing this at all.

The game was postponed two hours before kick off, more than sufficient given the travel time involved between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Given the meagre Partick away support and therefore low costs of this move, I assume it's yet another easy PR exercise from Budge.

While a decent gesture by the East Coast Bigots, I question why they're doing this at all.

The game was postponed two hours before kick off, more than sufficient given the travel time involved between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Given the meagre Partick away support and therefore low costs of this move, I assume it's yet another easy PR exercise from Budge.

Always one.

:lol:

It was called off at 1.30, but I agree with you, Partick fans should've waited until about 1.45 before setting off just to guarantee the game was on, that still would've gave them a good 15 minutes to get from the train station/buses round to the away end and into the ground.

I heard from a taxi driver who reads hubs.net via the cousin of I know at work that the sprinklers would be on so gave it a miss...

Looking forward to a wee day through to Gorgie on Saturday.

'The plan ' worked out well...

Archived