Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really see how this helps us for the Hibs game. We've got a fair few players who are lacking in match sharpness and this was an opportunity to trial the intended back four for the Hibs game.

Anyone any idea what the team was going to be? I heard Zanatta was going to start.

I don't really see how this helps us for the Hibs game. We've got a fair few players who are lacking in match sharpness and this was an opportunity to trial the intended back four for the Hibs game.

Anyone any idea what the team was going to be? I heard Zanatta was going to start.

Had heard that Zanatta, Souttar, and Dauda were set to start.

Though it was a wind up when I heard it was off. Do we have a spare Scottish cup Saturday it could be rearranged for?

Not vs hearts but we have 2 midweek games scheduled vs St Johnstone and we're both out the cup - Saturday 5th March is free.

:lol:

Took this as a joke, just went online for the half- times.Fuckin ridiculous that we cant get games on this time every year. It'd be funny if we were third, but we're not and aw these missed fixtures will f**k us up.

Archived