Hibs v Hearts 5th Round Replay - Tuesday 16th Feb

Bambino7

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ken, imagine having to listen to it on the radio, those folk who don't/won't/might not get a ticket must be RAGING.

[emoji4]

Not raging in the slightest. Our loyalty point system is incredibly fair and have no complaints despite being on 92 points and missing out by 3. Those with more points are more deserving, excluding those sneaky c***s that give out their reference number for others to use to boost their total. :death

Listening to it on the radio is a complete non starter for me as I find it ten times more stressful than watching it live or on tv.

I might get a ticket for the Hibs end as I'm on their database having bought a home end ticket for a derby many years ago.

Not raging in the slightest. Our loyalty point system is incredibly fair and have no complaints despite being on 92 points and missing out by 3. Those with more points are more deserving, excluding those sneaky c***s that give out their reference number for others to use to boost their total. :death

Listening to it on the radio is a complete non starter for me as I find it ten times more stressful than watching it live or on tv.

I might get a ticket for the Hibs end as I'm on their database having bought a home end ticket for a derby many years ago.

Ah sorry, if I'd known you needed a ticket I would've sorted you out with one but my Dads old work pal is over from Australia and hasn't been to a game since the 70's so I gave him my reference.

Archived