Hibs v Hearts 5th Round Replay - Tuesday 16th Feb

Bambino7

Doubt it will go to Saturday, tbh. Just about half the season ticket holders bought tickets for Tynecastle straight away, I can't imagine that many won't take their ticket for this. Obviously there will be some (ST holders who can't make midweek games etc) but I'm guessing the tickets that go live tomorrow will be snapped up sharpish.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you not wonder when Hibs had sold more tickets than they have season ticket holders this was not the case?

You deserve the radio for your stupidity IMO.

GGTTH.

Sometimes the ticket announcement on the website could be worded a bit better. Dom will hopefully be able to get one when the ST deadline is over.

About ten home games a season plus cup games aswell.

Thought it was season ticket holders on tuesday with friday being the deadline, then it went to general sale.

Friday (now Saturday) was the deadline for ST holders to keep their seats, the rest went on general sale :lol:

When you see some of the dross live Scottish matches the broadcasters put on and yet we have a match as massive as this not live :(

We don't even have a team in the Champions league and yet the broadcast rules for it are screwing us over.

When you see some of the dross live Scottish matches the broadcasters put on and yet we have a match as massive as this not live :(

We don't even have a team in the Champions league and yet the broadcast rules for it are screwing us over.

Well said Gav. ????

There was a couple of good ones last season in the first half of the season. The last two were kinda crap I thought. But hey, I like a derby. So I want to see it.

The last one of last season was probably the best in terms of goalmouth action. We hit the bar twice, scored two good goals and managed to somehow (still don't know how) keep one of hearts typical goalmouth scrambles out. The 1-1 one at new year was dire though

Archived