Hibs v Hearts 5th Round Replay - Tuesday 16th Feb

Bambino7

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fucking diabolical this isn't on telly

The TV companies would be falling over themselves for the rights if this was an English replay in the cup. Up here they don't give a monkey's arsehole. They'd probably give the 'there's not enough time to submit a bid then change our scheduling' bollocks.

TheScarf, on 11 Feb 2016 - 13:27, said:

The TV companies would be falling over themselves for the rights if this was an English replay in the cup. Up here they don't give a monkey's arsehole. They'd probably give the 'there's not enough time to submit a bid then change our scheduling' bollocks.

They could fall over themselves if they want. But the date would mean they couldn't show it.

Huge queues at the ticket office again today.

But I was in and out in 5 mins after picking up my Livingston tickets.

Got lucky myself. I was about to walk away to go back after the weekend when a new window opened up and it was taking a while from the people inside the stand to realise so I got in and out asap.

Absolutely praying some tickets are left on Friday morning.

You better your arse down at the ticket office first thing tomorrow.

Ticket office staff are expecting it to be really busy more than it was on Tuesday.

I asked today if they knew roughly how many there'd be and the woman had no idea. Will be a tough call I'd recommend doing it online personally and logging in first thing in the morning so you're close to the front of the queue.

Spoke to one of the staff and he said they can't believe so many people have bought nearly all the tickets in the space of a few days. Never seen anything like it before apparently.

They could fall over themselves if they want. But the date would mean they couldn't show it.

they can shove their overhyped,eternally dull champions league up their arses as far as im concerned;as a Scottish footy fan id watch a game like this before any CL game any day of the week

Archived