Hibs v Hearts 5th Round Replay - Tuesday 16th Feb

Bambino7

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hertz still favourite in my book. One of those games where the first goal could just about do it.

Interesting team selection decisions for both managers.

Think Hibs are bookies faves.

Not a clue. After first game, thought Hibs would do it by a goal what with home advantage and after bossing us in the second half. After we managed to beat Ross w/ a makeshift team away and seeing Hibs do little or nothing against Livi, I'm not so sure.

Hoping, again, that RN has learned his lesson.

The bookies aren't daft.

Hard to say exactly what our team will be - Ozturk is suspended, apparently, but Rossi is sure to start - harsh on Souttar, who had a good game at Ross County last week, by all accounts.

I'd be wary of starting with Juanma in case that daft c**t gets sent off - I suspect Robbie might want to start with Pallardo, Cowie, and Djoum in midfield, with Dauda up front on his own, but I hope not - who the f**k knows?

Alexander

Paterson - Augustyn - Rossi - Oshaniwa

Walker - Djoum - Pallardo - Nicholson

Reilly - Dauda

Subs: Hamilton, Souttar, Cowie, Zanatta, Juanma, McGhee, Buchanan.

I think McGhee will be left back. Can't see us trying out a new centre half partnership in such a vital game.

Could be actually. He was a rock up in Dingwall though by all accounts.

The bookies aren't daft.

Hard to say exactly what our team will be - Ozturk is suspended, apparently, but Rossi is sure to start - harsh on Souttar, who had a good game at Ross County last week, by all accounts.

I'd be wary of starting with Juanma in case that daft c**t gets sent off - I suspect Robbie might want to start with Pallardo, Cowie, and Djoum in midfield, with Dauda up front on his own, but I hope not - who the f**k knows?

Alexander

Paterson - Augustyn - Rossi - Oshaniwa

Walker - Djoum - Pallardo - Nicholson

Reilly - Dauda

Subs: Hamilton, Souttar, Cowie, Zanatta, Juanma, McGhee, Buchanan.

Spot on regarding Juanma (imho) Can't see Neilson risking Pallardo for the same reason.

Archived