Pars v Ayr

Amusing to see the misplaced Pars arrogance. For the second time this season we were bossing it on their patch at 2-0 up.

The Gilmour handball is game set and match.

Pars are kidding themselves if they think AJ is taking them anywhere in the Championship.

Amusing? Shouldn't you be absolutely raging at your incompetent management team and your brain dead players for going 2-0 up and literally throwing it away? Setting such low standards but then you are plucky Ayr. Glorious failure all the way.

Let us worry about AJ and the Championship. Looks like he's taking us there at least.

Enjoy the playoffs and the inevitable collapse from a winning position. It's what you boys seem to do ever so well. ????

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He quite clearly doesn't move to jump for it, you made that up.

So what he's in the line of sight, that doesn't qualify as interfering.

:lol:

What does bending his knees then straightening them again just before the ball gets to him count as? Clearly happened in the highlights. The lino obviously thought that he was making a move for the ball as well which puts him offside.

I also find itmfunny that Ayr Utd thought the game over when they lost a man to a red card. We lost a man at Ayr and managed to go on and win. Must be the difference between decent teams and diddy west coast teams like Ayr :)

You're quite slow, aren't you?

The highlights don't give away much, which is what I've argued from the beginning.

Yes or no would suffice. You're implying that as you can't see a foul you think that it's not a pen.

I asked a simple question which you can't seem to answer and you have the nerve to call me slow :lol:

Yes or no would suffice. You're implying that as you can't see a foul you think that it's not a pen.

I asked a simple question which you can't seem to answer and you have the nerve to call me slow :lol:

I haven't said I can't see a foul, I'm saying I can't see the incident clear enough to see if there was contact.

Not 100% it there was much - or any - contact for the penalty but Cardle shouldn't have had to be in that position to put a challenge in anyway.

Interesting point, cardle was tripped in the same fashion at Somerset and gets booked for diving then wound up and sent off.

The standard and consistency of refs is a joke.

No no, that ref is very consistent in all our games. He always makes sure he sends at least one of our players off. TBH that's the first one he got right.

Got to hope that Peterhead can somehow catch Dunfermline as we'd have a better chance of getting through the playoffs against Dunfermline. Even though we've lost 2 league games to the Pars this season Peterhead have seemed stronger in the games against us.

That said, well done Dunfermline, good win to come back from 2 goals down. You could see how much it meant to the players after the 3rd goal. Also credit to Moffat for not celebrating his goal in front of the Ayr fans.

This "title race" was completely invented by Dunfermline. With the way we finished last year we hardly have a right to be challenging second never mind for the league. With the budget dunfermline have its embarrassing that you didn't make your way out this league last year.

Amusing? Shouldn't you be absolutely raging at your incompetent management team and your brain dead players for going 2-0 up and literally throwing it away? Setting such low standards but then you are plucky Ayr. Glorious failure all the way.

Let us worry about AJ and the Championship. Looks like he's taking us there at least.

Enjoy the playoffs and the inevitable collapse from a winning position. It's what you boys seem to do ever so well.

There's a difference between throwing it away and one player making a stupid error that turns the match on its head. After Moff scored the penalty you had all the momentum and we're always going to win the match.

This "title race" was completely invented by Dunfermline. With the way we finished last year we hardly have a right to be challenging second never mind for the league. With the budget dunfermline have its embarrassing that you didn't make your way out this league last year.

I love this bit. Go on then, what's our budget? Given you have an in-depth knowledge of the club's finances.

http://askdads.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/baby-crying.jpg

I love this bit. Go on then, what's our budget? Given you have an in-depth knowledge of the club's finances.

Well it can't be that bad considering you managed to sign players a fair few players that were playing a level above last season i.e Cardle, Fordyce, Talbot, McCabe and Paton. I presume it was the money that attracted them to your club in the first place as it definitely couldn't have been the location.

Aye. Utter shite

Losing Adams and the sending off were huge setbacks and the front line suffered. But damn, the Pars can find the goals when needed. Peterheid appear playoff favourites but it's not a given. The match was great value for money for the punter, although Pars could have scored more. Ñice weekend and another game nearer the crushing highs and dizzying lows of the promised land.

The Championship...

Losing Adams and the sending off were huge setbacks and the front line suffered. But damn, the Pars can find the goals when needed. Peterheid appear playoff favourites but it's not a given. The match was great value for money for the punter, although Pars could have scored more. Ñice weekend and another game nearer the crushing highs and dizzying lows of the promised land.

The Championship...

Thought we played alright after Adams got taken off. Hope it's not too bad as he is only just back.

Got to hope that Peterhead can somehow catch Dunfermline as we'd have a better chance of getting through the playoffs against Dunfermline. Even though we've lost 2 league games to the Pars this season Peterhead have seemed stronger in the games against us.

That said, well done Dunfermline, good win to come back from 2 goals down. You could see how much it meant to the players after the 3rd goal. Also credit to Moffat for not celebrating his goal in front of the Ayr fans.

2 league games as well as 1 Scottish cup game, I'd be fairly confident of getting through tbh.

This "title race" was completely invented by Dunfermline.

So there definitely wasn't any Ayr fans banging on about there chances of winning the title, having the best players and other such nonsense?

Cardle's head in hands because his error led to ref giving penalty even though Cardle makes no contact with Forrest, a clear dive. For Geggan's disallowed goal the ball gets deflected by Ayr player in Cardles direction so he couldn't have been interfering for 1st shot

The Ayr fans jerking each other off after they scored their second. That must have been horrific viewing as your team capitulated.

Thought Devlin was superb for us. Took his goal brilliantly.

What does bending his knees then straightening them again just before the ball gets to him count as? Clearly happened in the highlights. The lino obviously thought that he was making a move for the ball as well which puts him offside.

He is ducking beneath the ball you fucktard.

Might get pelted from my own fans here but hey honest opinion. (Pars fan)

Moore dived

Geggans goal rightfully disallowed, Cardle in line with goalkeepers line of vision, note Lino never gave offside decision made by Ref.

BRE at fault for Ayrs 1st

Stonewall penalty for Ayrs 2nd Cardle does clip Forest

Definite Red for Ayr.

Everything else as the norm.

1st half Pars for 30mins equal for 10mins then a mad 5mins

2nd half 45 mins of pars attacks only exception the chance Forest created.

Overal a good 3 points into next week.

Archived