The 2016 NFL Draft Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely think the Giants have had the worst draft.

Sterling Shepard is a superb pick and Eli Apple could be really good...

Sterling Shepard is a superb pick and Eli Apple could be really good...

so many better players available at 10 and we took Apple. Shepard is probably our best pick. All over read about the safety in the 3rd is that he can't tackle! The lad Perkins from UCLA could work out and if it does then Andre Williams will be finished in New York.

Whats wrong with Fiedorowicz and Griffin? I thought CJF looked a really impressive down the stretch last year as an all rounder

Fiedorowicz has potential but he's a bit inconsistent and needs someone to push him. Griffin's not the man for that IMO.

so many better players available at 10 and we took Apple. Shepard is probably our best pick. All over read about the safety in the 3rd is that he can't tackle! The lad Perkins from UCLA could work out and if it does then Andre Williams will be finished in New York.

Andre Williams is finished either way. Hes honestly one of the worst running backs Ive ever seen.

I really like the idea of picking guys with injury histories with huge upside. Lattimore, Carradine... the Niners have a track record of using draft picks on guys who talent-wise would be first or second round picks but who fall way, way down.

The personality issues players are more of a concern, but again, the 13th pick already looks like being a complete head case. I would have hated the Niners to sign a fruit loop with their first pick.

Lattimore was a wasted pick as he never played a game. For a second round pick to have only started 1 game in 3 years hardly suggests Tank has been a stellar success either. Just not sure we can gamble on picks given our serious lack of talent across the team.

Lattimore was a wasted pick as he never played a game. For a second round pick to have only started 1 game in 3 years hardly suggests Tank has been a stellar success either. Just not sure we can gamble on picks given our serious lack of talent across the team.

I think there's a lot of talent across the team. They just have a fruit loop of a GM and an incompetent head coach.

I loved the Titans draft, some big nasty b*****ds they got in there.

Like the look of Washington's too, shame they're racially insensitive idiots.

Jaguars had a fantastic draft

I'm not particularly pleased with the draft TBH.

It's not because we had a bad draft, I think ours was ok. But the Titans & Jags have both done well. Could be a hard push this year in the AFC South.

Archived