General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

5 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Yes not a fan of the Tories.....and yet my local  Scottish Conservative candidate is on course to get my vote....!

Obviously you are.  By supporting the Union come hell or high water you are supporting, enabling and encouraging the Tories.

8 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Obviously. That is because you are a unionist.

The conservative party in Scotland are the party of the union.

Of course I'm a unionist...... but not in the flag waving ,who can we bomb today kind of way. I like the UK. I don't want indy. Better Together for sure.Do not trust anything that comes out of Sturgeon's lying mouth.

Don't like Tories but will vote Conservative.........Not at all conflicted just sad that Labour have abandoned it's roots and it's people...

40 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Of course I'm a unionist...... but not in the flag waving ,who can we bomb today kind of way. I like the UK. I don't want indy. Better Together for sure.Do not trust anything that comes out of Sturgeon's lying mouth.

Don't like Tories but will vote Conservative.........Not at all conflicted just sad that Labour have abandoned it's roots and it's people...

You are a dreadful, dreadful human being.  That is all.

Tony? 

That's what happens when you sign up to a football forum but never leave the politics forum.
Maybe oaksoft or someone else will hold your hand and take you to see some other parts of the site.

I feel slightly like that when it comes to Labour but even so I would take Corbyn over May any day. Ultimately the trot hold on the party won't last forever and the true Labour Party will be back.

9 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

I feel slightly like that when it comes to Labour but even so I would take Corbyn over May any day. Ultimately the trot hold on the party won't last forever and the true Labour Party will be back.

Royalist to the core and awash with unelected lords - that's the true labour party.

On 3 May 2017 at 13:49, DublinMagyar said:

I thought Kez was brilliant last week with her speech on rape clause. Totally ripped apart by Nicola at FMQs today. Normal Labour service has been resumed

Wonder who the new SLAB leader will be.