QotS vs The Gers

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whigning? He gave facts when he spoke about plastic pitches, it's as simple as that, there was no whigning at all.

Facts ?

Many surveys have been done in the states, where artificial pitches are more common and no proof came out that injuries are more common on artificial pitches, in fact some surveys revealed that less injuries are on them.

Waghorn isn't used to playing so many games a season till he has dropped down a few levels, I'd suggest his muscles are tight and the same injury would've happened on grass.

We have had two serious injuries in our squad this season, funnily on grass and I don't see Houstie whinging about grass.

Mark Millar watch today, hopefully he plays well or injures someone to get the bread man greeting.....tho I think Rangers will win easily today

Facts ?

Many surveys have been done in the states, where artificial pitches are more common and no proof came out that injuries are more common on artificial pitches, in fact some surveys revealed that less injuries are on them.

Waghorn isn't used to playing so many games a season till he has dropped down a few levels, I'd suggest his muscles are tight and the same injury would've happened on grass.

We have had two serious injuries in our squad this season, funnily on grass and I don't see Houstie whinging about grass.

Mark Millar watch today, hopefully he plays well or injures someone to get the bread man greeting.....tho I think Rangers will win easily today

Over the four leagues, 73% of players would rather play on a deteriorating grass pitch than plastic. Now they are the ones who actually play football, so it tells you all you need to know about plastic pitches.

Facts, pal, facts.

Over the four leagues, 73% of players would rather play on a deteriorating grass pitch than plastic. Now they are the ones who actually play football, so it tells you all you need to know about plastic pitches.

Facts, pal, facts.

Think it was a good grass pitch.

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace; Halliday, Holt, McKay; King, Clark, O’Halloran

Subs: Bell, Ball, Shiels, Law, Miller, Zelalem, Forrester

I like that line up, another attacking team.

Mon the Gers.

Strong team strong bench, only two out and out strikers tho.

Can see qots bring well drilled and keeping things tight, 1 - 3 with a couple of late goals.

Think it was a good grass pitch.

Where did that figure come from?

"Players union spokesperson Stuart Lovell has told BBC Scotland that its members "need to be listened to". He cited the results of a 2013 survey of 700 players in which 73% said they would prefer to play on a "deteriorating grass pitch" than a plastic one."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35551542

BTW I'm a neutral in the plastic pitch debate. Just providing a link.

"Players union spokesperson Stuart Lovell has told BBC Scotland that its members "need to be listened to". He cited the results of a 2013 survey of 700 players in which 73% said they would prefer to play on a "deteriorating grass pitch" than a plastic one."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35551542

BTW I'm a neutral in the plastic pitch debate. Just providing a link.

Fair enough. Hard to say how I feel about that. Understandable that having played on grass for years, they'd want to continue doing that.

Doesn't really prove anything about the pitches themselves though.

Facts, pal, facts.

One survey from 2013 based on the older artificial pitches....times have moved on since then...

Warburton is simply having a whinge over a player who obviously is spent due to not being used to playing as many games. He'll be moaning about pitches with no grass on them next

Archived