West Region fixtures 27th Feb

Hillonearth

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, he always will be a Lanark supporter but the fact is that the Secretary, Assistant Secretary and Treasurer do not get to vote at any meeting. Rules are all on here.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/sjfa/football_document_libraries.cfm?page=3386

I remember when the vote to emalgamate the adl & central leagues didn't go his way he went above & beyond to make sure it eventually did . So technically he might not have a vote but the influence that he carries he basically does

Unless your a director of some company I think SP was hinting you ask the match secretary of whatever club your associated with.

I'm probably not going to approach a complete stranger to ask them about something another complete stranger has posted on the internet. That would be mental, frankly. :)

The suggestion of bullying was made earlier on this thread so it would surely easier and more logical to ask the person who posted it to clarify what specifically the bullying involved. If he doesn't want to spill the beans then that's fine.

There is a group of clubs that will back him come what may that is the main reason he is still where he is

If I wrote the list folk would pish themselves laughing & think j was at it as they are in the shall we say lower echelon of the west game

I will say that if you look to where he stays it will give you a clue to the clubs I am referring to

Maybe these clubs back him as its the only way they can affect the junior game in the west as they certainly won't be challenging for honours in the near future

Lots of accusations being thrown around here.

Care to name the clubs you're talking about?

Some strong words being used on this thread that could easily be classed as defamation. I get some KL fans have strong opinions around the fixtures however I am not sure the way you are going about is appropriate.

Not named anyone & as I am only a fan of my club airing my own opinion in a public forum I don't see anything defamatory at all

Not named anyone & as I am only a fan of my club airing my own opinion in a public forum I don't see anything defamatory at all

It's not your posts I am referring too.

However the use of the words corruption, questioning if someone is neutral and therefore questioning someone integrity could be classed as defamatory.

If you don't know then it's not something that would concern you so no point elaborating

Have to give you top marks for brilliant evasion tactics so I'll tell everyone.

You're talking about the famous (and non existent) Lanarkshire Mafia I take it made up of those wee annoying central league diddy teams.

Archived