Ayr United vs Forfar Athletic

If doc has ligaments it can be ten weeks anyway and then there's the chance he tweaked them trying to get back fit?? especially with the role he plays. It could be repeat for months to come and maybe McCall is trying to get him beyond doubt for the run in rather than stop start. I don't know like has been mentioned it would be nice if it was communicated

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If doc has ligaments it can be ten weeks anyway and then there's the chance he tweaked them trying to get back fit?? especially with the role he plays. It could be repeat for months to come and maybe McCall is trying to get him beyond doubt for the run in rather than stop start. I don't know like has been mentioned it would be nice if it was communicated

I can confirm that Ross Docherty does have ligaments. :)

It's part of the TV deal spread across all 42 clubs regardless of being on TV so we get "nothing" for it.

You only get an appearance fee for the cups.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Did we get this sorted out? Are you wrong itzdrk? The other fella definitely seemed more confident in his posts.

3 grand for such a glamour tie seems a bit of a bargain. Ayr to win by the odd goal in 9.

As a Forfar fan many miles away Inenjoy the very few times Forfar appear on the telly. However, and I can't blame the Ayr United ground staff for this, but the park looks atrocious. Having never been drawn into the summer argument for playing games, surely these conditions lean support towards something better for te game, the team and the fans. Regardless of the result, it looks awful.

Archived