Sat 20th Feb scores

dr lector

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beith 3-9 Dailly, incredibly Beith 3-0 up after 20 mins and 3-2 at half-time, wind was strong 1st half but died down 2nd, Dailly picked Beith off at will in 2nd half and could have scored more as Beith struggled badly as game wore on.

Up 3-0 then beat 9-3 holly f**k lads need a look at thereselfs after that

Colville were worthy winners, Greenock were no pushovers as the final score of 6-1,I think it was, would suggest. The game was played in the right spirit, hard but fair.

Colville had a cutting edge to their play whereas Greenock didn't. Good game in Baltic conditions.

Managed to watch the Dalziel v St Pats at the same time. In a keenly contested game St Pats took the lead early doors.

Dalziel came right back into it and managed to get themselves in front 3-1 by half-time although the saints were always dangerous, also playing lots of tidy football.

Second half, St Pats weren't to be denied,scoring another two before the 90 were up, their third being a sweet free kick from their number ten.

Both keepers made good stops to keep their teams in it.

Extra time and I was like a block of fucking ice. Dalziel scored their fourth early in the first period with a nice finish following some nice play.

St Pats number nine got sent off, no idea why, he threw toys and marched away. Dalziel finished of the scoring with a fifth.

Good competitive match. Over and out .

Watched Colville game aswell today . 3rd time I have seen them this year and were impressive as always . You know they have some squad when they bring 2 of the best strikers in amateur on off the bench . They will take some stopping

Watched Colville game aswell today . 3rd time I have seen them this year and were impressive as always . You know they have some squad when they bring 2 of the best strikers in amateur on off the bench . They will take some stopping

Who's the number 15 who came on in second half mate? He showed some sublime touches.

Greenock gave them a game, they competed all over the park for the full 90 mins.

Their number ten epitomised the desire within the side.

Down six nil and still driving on his teammates to perform better. He was unlucky with his shot that crashed of the bar.

I enjoyed watching them, never resorted to foul play and knocked it about a bit.

Unfortunately their opponents matched them all over the park and surpassed them.

As you said, one game at a time.

I wouldn't say that, let's just see how things unfold

no disrespect mate but everyone is going to think to them selfs (let's have aright good bash) and it can only get harder now but if you's do it then hats off to yourselfs but the pressure must be on now???

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived