Sat 20th Feb scores

dr lector

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie8 they had a terrific result at wkend by beating Dunblane away..not an easy place to go n come away with 3pts so they must have improved from your viewing!

JG08 could confirm tho!

Fancy a score draw tomoz between top 2 in 1b...open the title race right up again.

Killie8 they had a terrific result at wkend by beating Dunblane away..not an easy place to go n come away with 3pts so they must have improved from your viewing!

JG08 could confirm tho!

Fancy a score draw tomoz between top 2 in 1b...open the title race right up again.

They have improved massively but imo we shouldve beat them comfortably for all the possesion we had no end product and got punished, id go for Haldane by 2/3

• 4 weeks later...

I am hearing that the mighty CP are holding a presentation night in a pub in Shettleston tonight???,

Wonder why they are not having at Colville Park country club???.surely it has nothing to do with the story I heard a month ago that the manager is barred after attacking the bar manager???,maybe Templeton could enlighten us all????🙈🙈🙈

Porky I dis-agree,you are perfectly entitled to your opinion,however I got shot down in flames a few weeks ago by certain people for stating that the actions of the man at the top of the leagues best team had again let his club down,and this club are that desperate to win the majors that they are prepared to throw they're morals out the window!,

There is plenty of people on here that slate teams out with the central league for acting immorally yet the top team in the central have no morals whatsoever !!!,and the worst thing is your precious league know it!!

😂😂😂😂😂 are u fuckin serious ya fuckin idiot??? Its a surprise 50th birthday party you obsessed c**t for our skippers mum who stays 30 seconds away from it 😂😂😂 keeps gettin better on here. Keep it coming 🔵⚪ï¸ðŸ”µ

Giro loving??,great patter Nick

Just answer the question,did your manager attack a defenceless man behind the bar of the club that have supported CP for many years???.

Allowing that the bar manager at Colvilles is a female that is unlikely... Even if there was something in it so what... Clubs fall out with there sponsor all the time...

In all the replys there is not one person that has said that I am wrong!!!!,so Templeton are you barred from your clubs sponsors club that have supported Cp from long before you and your drum gang were bottling Scottish big games?

Fair play to you for looking for a reaction, you defo got 1, your probably sittin on yer nintendo wii with a pair a sondico gloves on waiting on replys 😂😂ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘🻠did your lecky cut out watchin affinity tv 😂😂😂

Archived