Sat 20th Feb scores

dr lector

In all the replys there is not one person that has said that I am wrong!!!!,so Templeton are you barred from your clubs sponsors club that have supported Cp from long before you and your drum gang were bottling Scottish big games?

Stop your scaremongering Colville are skin they all had to sell football cards to afford the trip to Oban you know!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont see wit the big deal is if the coville manager is barred from there or not makes no difference to their team people have disagreements all the time and not fitbaw related ..... Party must a been smashing bit aww the coville boys too busy on p&b haha !!

Who really gives a toss if he's barred or not,you've obviously got it in for templeton,maybe a disgruntled ex player.at the end of the day he's there to manage a team and is doing pretty well at it too from what I can see

I am hearing that the mighty CP are holding a presentation night in a pub in Shettleston tonight???,

Wonder why they are not having at Colville Park country club???.surely it has nothing to do with the story I heard a month ago that the manager is barred after attacking the bar manager???,maybe Templeton could enlighten us all????🙈🙈🙈

😂😂😂😂😂😂.

I am hearing that the mighty CP are holding a presentation night in a pub in Shettleston tonight???,

Wonder why they are not having at Colville Park country club???.surely it has nothing to do with the story I heard a month ago that the manager is barred after attacking the bar manager???,maybe Templeton could enlighten us all????🙈🙈🙈

Get back in your box.

In all the replys there is not one person that has said that I am wrong!!!!,so Templeton are you barred from your clubs sponsors club that have supported Cp from long before you and your drum gang were bottling Scottish big games?

Come on amd have a go at me if you like am cool with that, but don't refer to my players and friends as a gang. And your point about bottling Scottish games your correct we have lost 4 scottish cup finals, but have won many more other trophies over the years including 4 west, 8 central league trophies and God knows how many domestic league trophies. I think that's not bad going for a gang, can't be many other group of players that have had that success.

That gang you refer to have been up challenging at the top of amatuer football for the last 10 years with some of the top teams Drum Utd, wellhouse and Colville.

And I have been barred from many establishments over the years, but I can assure I haven attacked any bar manager.

Take care x

Fair play to you for looking for a reaction, you defo got 1, your probably sittin on yer nintendo wii with a pair a sondico gloves on waiting on replys 😂😂ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘🻠did your lecky cut out watchin affinity tv 😂😂😂

just the same as the we Ayrshire bitch heeders looking for a reaction it's boring now talk about fitba ffs it's getting boring now!!

Always a bite fae dazz wen u mention hurlford knew id get u, 2 easy waterboy

waterboy lol nae bother knicker sniffer n Hurlford ??? Don't get yi nugget!! You talk about every team on this you must sit in the house a boring we guy on this constantly talking about other teams get a life ya mad boaby biter 🖕

stewartH getting boring now if u want the truth why don't u phone the club ask for Sam cairns as his brother in law was the bar manager and I don't think he's female then u might move on and play with your Lego bricks

Archived