Sat 20th Feb scores

dr lector

Why all the hate for Coalville?

They are an excellent team and conduct themselves in the right manner in and off the park

It reeks of jealousy

Ha no hatred or jealousy in my part I tiped c p from start and still do just that Mick getting bullied and can't play at cp I always wondered why they played at ravenscraig lol

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The journeyman,first of all i am certainly not clutching at straws,I only stated that I had heard this at our game on Saturday,and if its not true

then it clearly shows that there is some terribly jealous people out there trying to cause trouble,However you say that "he it put it to bed did he not",well no actually he never if you read his post!!!

As for playing on 4G surfaces then good luck to you,the club must have some cash up there if they can afford to play away from their home park when their park is lying unused each Saturday to protect it from the weather ;)

Does the Scotland ammy team not train on this park???

First of all, why come on this with your post and write stuff like (a certain club) why not just say its colville your talking about instead of all the f**k'n about, as for the 4g park comment, most amateur teams play on an astro park on a saturday, does that mean theyre club have plenty cash aswell?? I already stated earlier the reason the club play on the astro in the winter, and scotland amateurs do train up there on occasions, they where up there yesterday and used the changing facilities but didnt train on the park, they trained on the grass up at dalziel.

Who mentioned any hate for any team?

I only said that I had heard this and at no time did I mention any team.

And if the story is in-correct then it is just people making stories up as usual,however surely the manager of this club can just deny it there and then

which will put it to bed.

And I thought this club had its own green-keepers that kept the San Siro in perfect nick??so how come they cant play on the park if this is the right reason?

That doesn't make much sense Stewart.Where and when should he deny 'it''? If anonymous folk are exchanging sweetie wife stories at other games,how could he possibly be aware of this to deny it 'there and then'?

Or are you really suggesting that the guy should give some credence to this tittle-tattle by posting a reply on here? Seriously?

Greenock gave them a game, they competed all over the park for the full 90 mins.

Their number ten epitomised the desire within the side.

Down six nil and still driving on his teammates to perform better. He was unlucky with his shot that crashed of the bar.

I enjoyed watching them, never resorted to foul play and knocked it about a bit.

Unfortunately their opponents matched them all over the park and surpassed them.

As you said, one game at a time.

comments spot on wishyman Greenock should take credit from the fact they still tried to play football even at 5-0 down well done lads

There are a few gangs, pollok, Garrowhill, Possil.

When have garrowhill thistle been a gang:lol:

Seen them a few times this year and they are a good side who actually seriously lack a few players who like to put it about.

Greenock gave them a game, they competed all over the park for the full 90 mins.

Their number ten epitomised the desire within the side.

Down six nil and still driving on his teammates to perform better. He was unlucky with his shot that crashed of the bar.

I enjoyed watching them, never resorted to foul play and knocked it about a bit.

Unfortunately their opponents matched them all over the park and surpassed them.

As you said, one game at a time.

Archived