Partick Thistle - St Johnstone, Tues 23rd Feb

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not 'The War', but 'a' war, if we ever had one.

You don't seem to have as good a sense of humour as TRS, that's for sure, nor his understanding, nor his way with words.

TRS goes to Paisley for his holidays and fights off packs of Arab casuals single handedly. I reckon he could take on a few Jihadists.

Then write a song about it.

#clubdoss

I'm not being two-faced. My most recent post on WAP is very similar. ;)

It looks like the War has transferred from WeArePerth to Pie & Bovril. The Saintee v andrewh. I'll decide the winner. Andrew is off to a good start after paying me some nice compliments. The Saintee, it's your turn to impress.

Who says you shall decide the winner?

I was the one who started the name RanDoom and I demand more respect and credit for that alone. What has The Saintee ever done?

The Saintee is a soft name anyway.

I look forward to your song when this is over.

I was the one who started the name RanDoom and I demand more respect and credit for that alone. What has The Saintee ever done?

There is nobody hard called Andrew.

RanDOOM was witty and inventive, to be fair. I call a truce. The war is over (until Saturday at 4.45pm).

There is nobody hard called Andrew.

RanDOOM was witty and inventive, to be fair. I call a truce. The war is over (until Saturday at 4.45pm).

ok agreed. But The Saintee has just made a great suggestion for the title of your song.

what the f**k are ando and plum playing at!!! Defending from ando for the first goal is absolutely atrocious. He really is awful without a Wright/dubes next to him. Is letting Fraz go looking a really poor decision?

Absolutely. It will be played in many gay clubs around the world.

I hope you make millions from it and invest in our team.

Who's next up for interview? Can you ask hard questions or do you have to be careful what you write?

The pre-match feature before the Motherwell game wasn't all positive. Highlighting our recent dismal run of form, it was quite realistic.

Some of the video interviews, such as those usually involving Alan Mannus, have been so full of standard, cliche type answers they've not been very good to listen to.

Denouement? That was a good word! :)

Archived