Partick Thistle - St Johnstone, Tues 23rd Feb

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely not ok on any level. Those defending it are just as bad. Yes it's a fairly innocuous comment and maybe was meant to cause no offence, but to say it isn't racist is simply not true.

On the Ghostie shouting abuse. There's been several times recently where he's got on my nerves and I've pretty much disagreed with it. His singling out of Fisher in one game was poor form. Thing is I can ignore him, he can say whatever he wants like everyone else. It's just his nature I guess, not the first time he's had a confrontation with a saints personnel and I can guarantee it won't be the last either.

According to the dinosaurs on WeArePerth, it is very clever and funny. It's just a bit of banter, OK? This PC generation is mollycoddled.

The best bit is about this generation not being able to fight and win "The War".

Definitely not ok on any level. Those defending it are just as bad. Yes it's a fairly innocuous comment and maybe was meant to cause no offence, but to say it isn't racist is simply not true.

On the Ghostie shouting abuse. There's been several times recently where he's got on my nerves and I've pretty much disagreed with it. His singling out of Fisher in one game was poor form. Thing is I can ignore him, he can say whatever he wants like everyone else. It's just his nature I guess, not the first time he's had a confrontation with a saints personnel and I can guarantee it won't be the last either.

Sure i remember Martin Hardie having to be dragged away as he was all set to pile into the stand and lay into him.

Sure i remember Martin Hardie having to be dragged away as he was all set to pile into the stand and lay into him.

Yup against Livingston in the cup. The infamous Nick McKoy game.

The best bit is about this generation not being able to fight and win "The War".

Not 'The War', but 'a' war, if we ever had one.

You don't seem to have as good a sense of humour as TRS, that's for sure, nor his understanding, nor his way with words.

He makes a fair point though. When ISIS come to Perth, I fear that my survival chances will be pretty slim.

Are you mocking TRS?

Understand and respond well on one forum and the opposite on another!

Playing to the audience?

Shame on you.

I expected better.

I won't read any more of your interviews containing longs words and difficult phrases.

Are you mocking TRS?

Understand and respond well on one forum and the opposite on another!

Playing to the audience?

Shame on you.

I expected better.

I won't read any more of your interviews containing longs words and difficult phrases.

I'm not being two-faced. My most recent post on WAP is very similar. ;)

It looks like the War has transferred from WeArePerth to Pie & Bovril. The Saintee v andrewh. I'll decide the winner. Andrew is off to a good start after paying me some nice compliments. The Saintee, it's your turn to impress.

Archived