Hibs v Morton

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, I never realised we are disliked this much. It's like all these posters have been waiting all season for a night such as this eveningZ

After a season and a half of you fannies patronising most of the other teams in the division ("who are Morton?", ffs!) I think you deserve a little payback.

And going by your display tonight I'd say there's a fair old chance that round about the same time next season us "diddies" will be laughing at you again as the wheels come off your title push for yet another year.

I said a couple of weeks ago the Livi performance was the worst of the season, it isn't anymore.

The team that was capable of actually puting a few decent balls into the 18 yard box, won the game. Their defending was decent as well. Farid looked good when he came on but really could've used the options of Boyle/Carmichael to stretch the Morton defence a bit, nothing was happening going through the middle and I've mentioned Gray and Stevenson's crossing ability a few times already this season.

See there's at least 7 or 8 posters I've never noticed before on any part of P&B come out with the old Hibsing it routine because the team didn't win a game for a change. Most of them seemed to follow clubs from parts of the country I generally do my utmost to avoid.

all season, you lot cunted it up against livingston only last week :lol:

We lost to Livingston? I must have missed the goal. I'm talking about a league loss at home to an unfancied side but we all know that ????

no it's not... the worst thing about losing here is that your boys have now officialy blown any chance of winning the league... and you know it

We were always going to finish 2nd regardless of the result tonight so I'm not really arsed tbh. Cup double should soothe the pain of only going up through the playoffs.

Archived