WrestleMania 32

JamieStevenson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think either are inherently bad yet, because there's still 5 weeks of story left. It could be that by the go-home episode, it's an absolute no-hoper, but to judge it either way now doesn't work. With Undertaker being on RAW on Monday, we're going to get a lot more advancement then. They've sold me so far - I finally got around to watching the segment in full, and I loved it. Forgot that Shane is actually pretty good on the mic. It doesn't matter that he's older now - Undertaker can get a good match out of anyone, and I think it's going to be one of the best on the card.

The scenario is fine, it was actually very well played out on Raw. Makes perfect sense. It's the match itself that people are raising eyebrows about.

I think both are a bit nonsensical. Angle-wise they could clear it up with a Taker heel turn or some explanation for why he'd do Vince's bidding, I suppose(though the former would be ill-fitting this close to the end of his career, and the latter is hard to imagine), but as it's been left, it's odd. Hopefully Raw on Monday fills some blanks.

Archived