WrestleMania 32

JamieStevenson

I've got RAW tickets too. Went on stub hub for that. Sits for HoF are unreal. Buzzing for it now.

How much did that set you back? My mate and I have been talking about saving up and going one year.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my tickets today. Buzzing.

Where do you live? I'm going to come round to yours and murder you then steal all your tickets. Can you please be a sound guy and leave the plane tickets and hotel info out as well please? Cheers.

How much did that set you back? My mate and I have been talking about saving up and going one year.

Me and my mates had spoke about it for years too. When it came to the crunch only two of us put money down. We paid 670 for flights and hotel, and when the package came out we went for the bronze package. That worked out at 480 each, so 1150. RAW tickets I bought on Stubhub for 60 quid as it had already sold out by time I tried to get a general sale ticket. The more there is in your group the cheaper your tickets are. Only 2 of us booked the bronze package but if four of us where booking a gold package it would work out only a couple hundred dollars more than the bronze package for 1 person.

Apparently they rotate the seating on packages so even though we have bronze package. For HoF we are sitting just behind the floor in the middle. Looking forward to that. Mania seats aren't too great, we might buy better seats on the week

.I'd definitely recommend the package as it saves a hassle. We get NXT, HoF, Axxess, Mania, 3 nights in a hotel and a bus to and from Mania. We were going to rent a car for the day of Mania due to poor transport links so that's a relief. Can't wait now not long to go.

Where do you live? I'm going to come round to yours and murder you then steal all your tickets. Can you please be a sound guy and leave the plane tickets and hotel info out as well please? Cheers.

Airdrie. Come ahead

Me and my mate went to Atlanta for Mania in 2011. Yes, the main event ended up being John Cena vs The Fucking Miz. That being said it was a fucking brilliant few days. Went to Axxess on Thursday, Ring of Honor show on the Friday (at the old WCW Center Stage!), Hall of Fame on Saturday and then Mania on the Sunday. We also got to see CNN, massive aquarium, World of Coke and Turner Field. It was awesome.

Have fun KD1711.

Think that's pretty much a guarantee. It's certainly a creative solution. Seems like a waste of time if he loses but also very bizarre if he wins, unless it's like the sacrifice idea.

I'm not sure if I agree with the idea of Shane only being in as a replacement. If that's the case why has he been training for so long if e are to believe that is true?

I'm not sure if I agree with the idea of Shane only being in as a replacement. If that's the case why has he been training for so long if e are to believe that is true?

He's been on standby since Cena got injured I imagine.

Cena was supposed to be taking on Taker at Mania. Apparently, the original idea was Reigns vs Cena, Rollins vs HHH and Taker vs...Braun Strauman.

Not really a question for 32, but given 33's been announced, do you think we'll ever see a UK-based mania at Wembley or something?  They should definitely try one of the minor ones over here this year - Takeover London showed that it could be a success.

forameus, on 08 Mar 2016 - 10:04, said:

Not really a question for 32, but given 33's been announced, do you think we'll ever see a UK-based mania at Wembley or something? 

No.

As you say though, maybe one of the minor ones somewhere down the line. Really not worth their while having a major here again though.

Archived