Celtic v Dundee

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Severely pissed with the football lately. Just struggle to kill teams off. Far too reliant on certain players to perform.

Does anyone have any child abuse jokes to cheer us all up?

Thought racist jokes would be more Celtic fans' cup of tea...

:lol: what would be the point in an attacking player rushing to take a throw in when there is 1 less attacking target to aim at?

Ha-ha....so your saying the person designated to take the throw-in shouldn't hurry up to run the 10 yards or so to take the throw in because....ummmm they can't throw it to themselves!

Amazing

Better to take the 10 seconds to set up and offer more threat.

but he needs to take the throw-in regardless....why would him hurrying over to take the throw-in offer any less of a threat?

Your lack of knowledge of the game is frightening. Then again if your sole exposure to "punditry" is Celtic tv I can't be too shocked.

As I already made clear....I don't watch Celtic TV.

Davie Bhoy, please f**k off.

I've seen us time waste worse than that before. Dundee set it up right, but they were aided by the fact that we were utter, utter shite.

f**k off yourself Romeo.

I'm not moaning about their time-wasting....just can't understand why they did when they were set-up right and the more likely to score....something I've already made clear!

Ha-ha....so your saying the person designated to take the throw-in shouldn't hurry up to run the 10 yards or so to take the throw in because....ummmm they can't throw it to themselves!

Amazing

but he needs to take the throw-in regardless....why would him hurrying over to take the throw-in offer any less of a threat?

As I already made clear....I don't watch Celtic TV.

For the avoidance of doubt, only yourself and the Celtic to commentator have suggested there was any time wasting.

Turbo minter for the Bheast.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise on behalf of Dundee Football Club to the Celtic family at this difficult time.

I fully expect the Celtic v Morton game on Sunday to be postponed.

f**k off yourself Romeo.

I'm not moaning about their time-wasting....just can't understand why they did when they were set-up right and the more likely to score....something I've already made clear!

Why mention it then?

I don't think they were more likely to score either, thing is, we could have played all night and not scored. It's a great point for Dundee.

Also, Celtic fans booing Forrest???? What?, for having the audacity to say he want's to go somewhere else? The evidence of why he should not have even been offered a new contract was there for all to see last night, he's like a fucking ghost.

Why mention it then?

Because I'm giving my assessment of the game. I think the way the game was going was that if anybody was going to nick a goal, then it was them...just surprised they couldn't see it themselves.

I don't think they were more likely to score either, thing is, we could have played all night and not scored. It's a great point for Dundee.

I disagree about them being less likely to score. They missed that great opportunity with the header and then late on when Harkins didn't hit his shot right. We on the other hand had only one good effort that their keeper saved well. Our lack of threat in recent games is worrying.

Also, Celtic fans booing Forrest???? What?, for having the audacity to say he want's to go somewhere else? The evidence of why he should not have even been offered a new contract was there for all to see last night, he's like a fucking ghost.

Didn't agree with any of the booing last night. Never understood how anyone can think it will help a player. This team are low on confidence and booing them will not help. He got booed when the announcer read his name out when he came on the pitch before he kicked a ball. He might well end up signing a new contract who knows. If we use the basis of last night to determine who deserves a contract then only Tierney would be guaranteed one!

Um, yes you are moaning about time wasting you thick c**t.

Also, celtic fans booing Forrest? He's utter garbage, you should be glad he's away. There's surely better prospects in the development squad ffs.

They had a cheek to boo forrest but there was applause for Harkins cause he had a dig at the tribute act, utterly fucking confused individuals.

Um, yes you are moaning about time wasting you thick c**t.

Also, celtic fans booing Forrest? He's utter garbage, you should be glad he's away. There's surely better prospects in the development squad ffs.

Moaning? No...just making an observation. It's easy to work out you thick c**t!

P.s welcome to another Celtic thread. Aberdeen's No1 Celtic supporting poster!

Both did really well. Wighton's movement and runs with the ball are clearly special; still a bit lightweight but he has improved in that regard I reckon.

Kerr has some engine. Got up and down the line really well, and put in some good tackles. Future is bright for those two!

Glad to hear that!

They had a cheek to boo forrest but there was applause for Harkins cause he had a dig at the tribute act, utterly fucking confused individuals.

Many of our fans have let the club down as much as some of the players. The ones who shout about us spending more money but who won't turn up, really piss me off.

If they can't support us when we're playing poor, then kindly f**k off and don't support us when we are playing well. Got no time for these fickle glory hunting b*****ds!

Because I'm giving my assessment of the game. I think the way the game was going was that if anybody was going to nick a goal, then it was them...just surprised they couldn't see it themselves.

I disagree about them being less likely to score. They missed that great opportunity with the header and then late on when Harkins didn't hit his shot right. We on the other hand had only one good effort that their keeper saved well. Our lack of threat in recent games is worrying.

Didn't agree with any of the booing last night. Never understood how anyone can think it will help a player. This team are low on confidence and booing them will not help. He got booed when the announcer read his name out when he came on the pitch before he kicked a ball. He might well end up signing a new contract who knows. If we use the basis of last night to determine who deserves a contract then only Tierney would be guaranteed one!

Tierney???? - was getting bossed by a laddie making his second top league start

Only been looking in on the forum over the past month or two, and Davie Bhoy is already one of the biggest zoomers I have come across and I have a pretty dark internet history.

Can’t wait till he replies to my comment like he does everyone that mentions him or Celtic.

P.s before you say it Davie, am Celtic obsessed!

For a team that was time wasting and not going for it we got what, 4 corners in the last 5 minutes?

Exactly....I actually thought you would end up punishing us from one of them but there seemed to urgency to take them.

Archived