Celtic v Dundee

Vanderlei, on 02 Mar 2016 - 22:27, said:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‎@KerryFail

If that performance was bad enough, some mentalist shat himself next to me, obviously had too much to drink. Stewards just sat and watched.

:lol:

Prospect of Morton on Sunday all a bit much for the poor lad.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well deserved point for Dundee and we're still clearly fucking shite. f**k knows how this season will end. A poor result on Sunday could and probably should send Deila off. The longer this shambles continues, the closer Aberdeen are getting...

YESS GET IN DUNDEE FC GREAT POITN!!?!!!!! What a miss from gadz the big p***k had £10 on is at 22/1 Inplay Roll on the other half of the ugly sisters. Cammy Kerr hero.

Disappointed not to be leaving with 3 points there after that but *cliche alert* if you'd offered me a point before the game I'd have taken it.

Fans were in great voice tonight. Not so much from the away end - what a bunch of greeting faced bassas. Booed off at half-time and quick to get on their team's back.

Greatest Fans In The World.

Btw, saw DavieBhoy but he couldn't talk as he appeared to be playing a tune on a piccolo with a line of kids following him.

Horrendous performance, lucky to get a point and what a miss from that header. Impressive countering from Dundee in the first then just took over in the second, played very well tonight with a weakened team.

As for us, don't know why Armstrong gets a game as he's so out of form it's unreal, and I'm disappointed Forrrest got a place on the bench never mind getting on. Better having Christie there who actually has potential and wants to be there.

I can understand a fan commentating on his own team being biased, but Celtic TV takes it to a whole new level.

Celtic TV being biased towards Celtic....wow, well I never. I mean it's license payer funded....right???

Well that was as disappointing a game as I'm likely to see.

First half was ok...but not to be confused with good. The 2nd half we were awful. If anything Dundee had a lot more structure to their team

and play & could've and should've taken the lead from that free header.

If Dundee show the same commitment and discipline against Sevco on Saturday then they will progress in the cup. I couldn't understand all the time wasting from Dundee in the last 10-15 mins of the game. Did they not realise that they were actually causing us problems in the final 3rd. Not directly from attacking the goal but they were winning a lot of corners and could've nicked a goal from that.

A draw was a fair result with us having the edge in terms of possession without doing anything with it....while Dundee were easily better organised & pressed us well, as well as getting forward in numbers to support their attacks.

Something has to change because Deila is not getting the best out of these players!

Archived