Weekend Betting 5-6

Some early value to be had about Dundee IMO. 9/2 for the win and 5/2 to qualify seems way too high for me and thats just with a few bookies having priced the match up. Our front 4 can be absolutely lethal and will go into this match with no fear. Rangers are walking the league but it has to be remembered that its only the championship. We saw off the 3rd placed team comfortably at Dens. I believe Rangers have Waghorn injured and newer players like O'Halloran and King are cup tied. I'm siding more towards the qualify bet as I think Saturday will be a draw but at those odds I'll be putting a fair wedge on the win as well.

Disclaimer- Father Dougal is not responsible for any losses incurred. It should be noted that the last thread I started on here was to encourage you all to back Luka Tankulic.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a very good midweek at all. Only Stoke saved it from being a calamity. Sums up 2016 so far for me, cannot get anything going with an excellent midweek followed by a terrible next one etc.

Not much stands out on the card this weekend I must say though I have to agree that Dundee are a crazy price. Would have had Rangers marginally odds against.

So have to be backing Dundee in some way; it is just a question of how as you could go with 4/7 just to score, 5/1 win, 7/2 draw no bet or 8/5 double chance including the draw.

I have elected for the double chance.

Only 2 other noteworthy bets for me I think.

My big one is a treble on Man City to beat Villa, Falkirk to beat Alloa and Dunfermline to beat Stenhousemuir which pays about 2.35. Hard to see any of them not winning.....famous last words....

Also taken Peterhead again. I cannot turn down 2.25 given their form and goal scoring prowess. Albion Rovers are always tough opposition and difficult to break down plus also beat Peterhead at Cliftonhill last time however they have played a lot of games lately and this might catch up with them.

Will likely stick on a very small stakes accumulator too with the likes of Hearts, Sheffield Wednesday, Brentford, Stranraer, Ayr and Queens Park on the shortlist.

new article posted

http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/136-scottish-football-tips-best-bets-5th-march-2016

Going with goals in Dingwall, Dundee, and Falkrik/Dunf double.

Very tough week to find much of interest in Scotland. mIght have a wee pop at morton for the sheer hell of it. Things arent getting any better at Celtic.

ross county playing dundee? :P

Dundee to win by 4 or more is 200/1 with Ladbrokes.

Rangers battered Kilmarnock 0-0 at Ibrox and although I'm not overly clued up on the SPL - looking at table Dundee seem to be performing better than Killie although i can recall their recent match against each other ended 0-0 so i agree there is sum value in Dundee at a baw hair under 5/1

Free £5 bet from McBookie, obviously knew I was skint, so stuck that on Dundee, Ayr, Inverness for £180

Swansea, Brighton, Motherwell, Peterhead - £4 for £101

Sheff Wed, Brentford, Northampton, Hearts, West Ham - £2 for £140

Bristol City, Spurs, Burnley, Leicester - £2 for £72

Over 2.5 - City game, Southampton game, Derby game, MK Dons game, Bury game, Fleetwood game, Watford game - £1 for £95

FGS - Craig Gunn, Ryan Stevenson, Will Grigg - £1 for £144

Archived