Kilbirnie Ladeside v Beith Juniors

Sancho Panza

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only saying what I heard from a person who was there before game got cancelled

Did ye aye :lol:

Anyway the ref has cost ladeside a fair bit of cash today ; was going to be a smashing crowd as it was a perfect day for it and at 1330 before we all heard it was called off the streets of Beith were very busy and everyone was buzzing and there was a very good crowd heading over for the game.

No football on Saturdays just aren't quite right :(

Only saying what I heard from a person who was there before game got cancelled

Makes no difference who wanted it on or off, the ref calls and he had no choice due to the adverse weather conditions at the vale.

I heard there was an out of control hose pipe dancing around the pitch

Did ye aye:lol:

Anyway the ref has cost ladeside a fair bit of cash today ; was going to be a smashing crowd as it was a perfect day for it and at 1330 before we all heard it was called off the streets of Beith were very busy and everyone was buzzing and there was a very good crowd heading over for the game.

No football on Saturdays just aren't quite right :(

Wits the point being a tit?

I only passed one the information I heard ok

We spoke to the ref when we arrived at the ground at 1.55. His reason was that there were a couple of patches in the corners where the ball wouldn't bounce properly, and that players risked being injured. Well, f**k me, imagine a player at risk of injury! If they cross that white line they risk injury, it's f**king fitba! He spoke to us with contempt as well when we questioned his decision. Big Jock wisnae happy at all with him. This sort of shit will kill junior fitba.

We spoke to the ref when we arrived at the ground at 1.55. His reason was that there were a couple of patches in the corners where the ball wouldn't bounce properly, and that players risked being injured. Well, f**k me, imagine a player at risk of injury! If they cross that white line they risk injury, it's f**king fitba! He spoke to us with contempt as well when we questioned his decision. Big Jock wisnae happy at all with him. This sort of shit will kill junior fitba.

Agreed 100% . Good post .

Just stop it noo. Both teams wanted the game on. The park according to our groundsman with many years of experience deemed the pitch playable this morning so didn't feel the need to to have it inspected The ref arrived. & felt it was unplayable . End of story

Archived