Kilbirnie Ladeside v Beith Juniors

Sancho Panza

Where's that beastie boy p***k? I mean blastie boy p***k! Who's parks a cow field now? The big boys needing a hand from the officials while the mighty shetto ( relegation fodder) get a draw with Talbot and with only 12 fit players ! Need to tell us how to get games called off so we can play with a full squad and we might get 3 points instead of just the one! Naa that'd be cheating! Cmon the mighty shetto! Can't wait till we get you next season when we get all our new signings in!

Yous got a draw because of the shite bag with the whistle, yous are a gang

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yous got a draw because of the shite bag with the whistle, yous are a gang

Did you not see the 1st game of the season when the same ref should have sent of your keeper and cb ....was he a shitebag that day....and as for the gang comment we were a team down to the barebones today with only 12 fit players and they battled knowing they had to put everything they had into the game ...was made easier though with Talbot going long at every opportunity....

From where I was standing both teams wanted to play but from what I could see there didn't look to be many arguments on the Ref's decision. A couple of wee problem areas on the park and it's the Ref's neck on the line if anything goes wrong.

In groundskeeping matters, personally, I would trust the judgement of Jock Barr any day of the week over some jobsworth referee. I thought he was going to burst out crying when me and my brothers wanted to find out why he had ruined our afternoon. Totally scunnered.

From where I was standing both teams wanted to play but from what I could see there didn't look to be many arguments on the Ref's decision. A couple of wee problem areas on the park and it's the Ref's neck on the line if anything goes wrong.

We play games all year round when someone can potentially get hurt, look at the Rock hard pitches come summer night football which could crack someone's skull open IF they fall the wrong way , is this more or as much of a hazard as a frozen pitch ??

Look at the ever so close to the touchline barriers up at Dunterlie on the stand side !!! Maybe if it's too wet a player slides off the pitch and cripples himself going into them with a thud!!

If it's too windy then things can come off of sheds and hurt someone .

It's 80 degrees and players can be dehydrated and it can be deemed as very risky .

Where do we stop ?

You would never leave the hoose .

Shocked at this game getting callled off. What chance have we got if games get called off on days like today. Have never understood why it matters if the ball doesnt bounce on small areas of the park. How does that make it more dangerous?

Pretty sure that there were good few areas of Ardeers park today where the ball wouldnt have bounced. A large section had been underwater most of the week. Nobody made a fuss about it, game went ahead, nobody got hurt.

Im pretty sure if we changed to summer football the refs would still call a lot of games off for poor reasons. In the past these games would have gone ahead no problems.

This was a real 50/50 today guys, I was rantin and Ravin like a looney, but after walking the area concerned the ref made the right shout

If you can say that the ref made the right decision, Why was there no inspection called for? The weather throughout the morning would only have improved the condition of the playing surface which suggests it was not playable in the morning?

Shocked at this game getting callled off. What chance have we got if games get called off on days like today. Have never understood why it matters if the ball doesnt bounce on small areas of the park. How does that make it more dangerous?

Pretty sure that there were good few areas of Ardeers park today where the ball wouldnt have bounced. A large section had been underwater most of the week. Nobody made a fuss about it, game went ahead, nobody got hurt.

Im pretty sure if we changed to summer football the refs would still call a lot of games off for poor reasons. In the past these games would have gone ahead no problems.

If we had a different ref today like the lesser Haswell the game would have been on.

Not saying he is the best ref by a long stretch but he will come & go with the teams when the park is 50/50 rather than throwing the towel early doors . 1 good thing he learned from his brother lol

S

If we had a different ref today like the lesser Haswell the game would have been on.

Not saying he is the best ref by a long stretch but he will come & go with the teams when the park is 50/50 rather than throwing the towel early doors . 1 good thing he learned from his brother lol

so a different ref would have declared the game on?? What a load of bollocks, the pitch is either playable or not, and to not be playable on a day like today is not a refs fault, but a shit park!!

One load of keech being talked here, lads...

The decision was made by the match referee..no-one else.

Twenty years ago (or with a different ref today) the game would've been on. This particular referee decided that the pitch wasn't safe for the players. He has no other agenda as far as I'm aware.

He considers that if the ball drops dead in the middle of the pitch after a goal kick, or at the edges after a throw-in, then players could be in danger of a thundering challenge which could potentially injure them...in a derby match.

The only issue is the lateness of the call off...I arrived from Lochwinnoch to meet my Beith pal ten minutes before the game...puzzled looks all round...namby-pamby takes over.

Heard elsewhere that the section of the pitch was particularly wet so I understand the game being put off for that. Definitely not saying that any conspiracy took place either as I know how much people were looking forward to the game. I just feel that refs will have a big part in the way football as a whole is going in Scotland.

I think a lot of the games have been called off this season due to refs being overly cautious. Its brought about this summer football argument which im very much against. I had some bad injuries when I played, broke my leg (tibia/fibula), my wrist, my nose, bad ankle injuries & ruptured knee ligaments etc. None of these Injuries were due to weather conditions or pitch conditions. We play the game knowing the risks, we just want to play the game & im sure if the players had the choice they would have played.

Where's that beastie boy p***k? I mean blastie boy p***k! Who's parks a cow field now? The big boys needing a hand from the officials while the mighty shetto ( relegation fodder) get a draw with Talbot and with only 12 fit players ! Need to tell us how to get games called off so we can play with a full squad and we might get 3 points instead of just the one! Naa that'd be cheating! Cmon the mighty shetto! Can't wait till we get you next season when we get all our new signings in!

What a strange reaction to somebody calling your teams park a coo field.

Have you escaped your carer again? Do the right thing and go back.

Archived