Kilbirnie Ladeside v Beith Juniors

Sancho Panza

Surely the ref would of walked the park before 1:40 ! Decision could of been made sooner on the referees part. At the end of the day the grounds man can't declare a match on or off only a referee can. I fear that the two Garnock valley games in the league will be played midweek.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what, beith went down to ladeside pitch and left a hose on all night.then we forced the ref to call the game off? Aye no bother.

I am sure he must be implying that Beith pointed areas of the pitch they felt was unplayable to influence the ref?

Where's that beastie boy p***k? I mean blastie boy p***k! Who's parks a cow field now? The big boys needing a hand from the officials while the mighty shetto ( relegation fodder) get a draw with Talbot and with only 12 fit players ! Need to tell us how to get games called off so we can play with a full squad and we might get 3 points instead of just the one! Naa that'd be cheating! Cmon the mighty shetto! Can't wait till we get you next season when we get all our new signings in!

Just stop it noo. Both teams wanted the game on. The park according to our groundsman with many years of experience deemed the pitch playable this morning so didn't feel the need to to have it inspected The ref arrived. & felt it was unplayable . End of story

Considering how much it was moaned about on here about the fixture being played the week before the scottish and the conspiracy theories, it can hardly be claimed both wanted the game on! you didn't want to play each other. So after all the conspiracy theories made by KL fans on here, you can't moan now when its the other way around.

A win win for KL today, Pollok play, lose and Monti suspended, while you rest your team and get to watch us. Your best 'Home' result of the season!

It's not been the worst week weather wise in Kilbirnie, if the pitch is deemed unplayable on a day like today the the pitch must have serious issues and on my last visit it was immaculate, I would question the officials judgement

Pished down Wednesday night here which flooded the area as floodline alert would confirm. Kilbirnie Ammies game was off on the pitch beside the park as well. I would trust our groundsman opinion over a referee any day of the week

Where's that beastie boy p***k? I mean blastie boy p***k! Who's parks a cow field now? The big boys needing a hand from the officials while the mighty shetto ( relegation fodder) get a draw with Talbot and with only 12 fit players ! Need to tell us how to get games called off so we can play with a full squad and we might get 3 points instead of just the one! Naa that'd be cheating! Cmon the mighty shetto! Can't wait till we get you next season when we get all our new signings in!

Amazing how an afterbirth can type on a computer............

Csi would find tears, snotters and jizz on the keyboard, helluva accomplishment young man

Considering how much it was moaned about on here about the fixture being played the week before the scottish and the conspiracy theories, it can hardly be claimed both wanted the game on! you didn't want to play each other. So after all the conspiracy theories made by KL fans on here, you can't moan now when its the other way around.

A win win for KL today, Pollok play, lose and Monti suspended, while you rest your team and get to watch us. Your best 'Home' result of the season!

Beastie boys were a band in the late 80's. You're getting confused.

We went to Talbot with a depleted squad and beat them on 3rd January? What's your point? Is that you had your grounded ban lifted and yer tab back so you're allowed on here again. Big signing news already, good for you, I'll pay attention nearer July ffs.

Whit ye rabbiting on about.

The two clubs never wanted the fixture before a Scottish tie but the game should have been played today..the pitch was good enough to play on. The ref made the call then made an arse of himself trying to justify his decision.

Ladeside dealt with Shettleston no probs this season... How many games do you wanna play to try get a win ffs

Pitch has a large section that's no draining at all ,this was the part the referee was doing the bounce test to no avail.

Personally I can't see the pitch been playable for the rest of the season

The problem area of pitch that caused postponement was the corner of pitch, the middle section was soft but playable, as was corner , pitch will be fine once we get a break in weather to repair it.

2 1/2 inch of rain Monday and heavy rain thru Thursday night didn't help ,

Many a ref would have played it but this one didn't

Archived