Kilbirnie Ladeside v Beith Juniors

Sancho Panza

I am sure he must be implying that Beith pointed areas of the pitch they felt was unplayable to influence the ref?

I am sure your wrong very wrong kilbirnie would be losing a lot of money if the game was not going ahead and would be more keen for it to start than Beith who through no fault of their own get the chance to remain injury and suspension free for next week and get the chance to go and watch Arthurlie As far as a good few people are concerned that the reason that the fixture man changed the original fixtures was to help Pollok and Arthurlie but it has not worked out that way with Pollok getting a suspension rather than Beith or KIlbirnie It ended up being a good day fof Kilbirnie without kicking a ball

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure your wrong very wrong kilbirnie would be losing a lot of money if the game was not going ahead and would be more keen for it to start than Beith who through no fault of their own get the chance to remain injury and suspension free for next week and get the chance to go and watch Arthurlie As far as a good few people are concerned that the reason that the fixture man changed the original fixtures was to help Pollok and Arthurlie but it has not worked out that way with Pollok getting a suspension rather than Beith or KIlbirnie It ended up being a good day fof Kilbirnie without kicking a ball

aye right, delusional or what!

A game KL and Beith believe was arranged to help Pollok and Arthurlie in the Scottish, gets called off when nearly every other game in west of Scotland is on. Hmmmm.

And yet Ladeside fans on here claim its conspiracy against them.

A game KL and Beith believe was arranged to help Pollok and Arthurlie in the Scottish, gets called off when nearly every other game in west of Scotland is on. Hmmmm.

And yet Ladeside fans on here claim it's conspiracy against them.

Where does it say that my deluded friend .....?????

Hi all,

Good to see some banter with the Pollok guys starting early ahead of the quarter finals next week. I think they are getting worried !

I've decided to come up for the game, so looking forward to a Ladeside victory.

P.S, does anyone know if I can get a single bet on the game, not interested in trebles. Keen to cover my travel costs.

Cheers

Hi all,

Good to see some banter with the Pollok guys starting early ahead of the quarter finals next week. I think they are getting worried !

P.S, does anyone know if I can get a single bet on the game, not interested in trebles. Keen to cover my travel costs.

Cheers

Mcbookie do singles in every junior game & they normally do specials for the junior cup ties like 1st goalscorers etc. Speak to Sancho panza on here as you can sign up & get a free £10 bet with them & 12% of all your losing bets go to the club

Hi all,

Cheers

the link is in the weekly email newsletter

Good stuff, thanks for confirming. Hopefully puts an end to all the moaning at the fixtures man and his alleged dodgy-ness.

Agreed I for one am delighted to have solved this quagmire, now you away and have a wee lie down, big week coming up for you!

Is quagmire the appropriate word?

Agreed I for one am delighted to have solved this quagmire, now you away and have a wee lie down, big week coming up for you!

Is quagmire the appropriate word?

Very good. I will give you that.

Now I have had my bite, I will have my 'lie down'

Hi all,

Cheers

adgok4.jpg

Where's that beastie boy p***k? I mean blastie boy p***k! Who's parks a cow field now? The big boys needing a hand from the officials while the mighty shetto ( relegation fodder) get a draw with Talbot and with only 12 fit players ! Need to tell us how to get games called off so we can play with a full squad and we might get 3 points instead of just the one! Naa that'd be cheating! Cmon the mighty shetto! Can't wait till we get you next season when we get all our new signings in!

f**k off Wee man

And yet Ladeside fans on here claim its conspiracy against them.

I thought you were t anti Kilbirnie ????????

Archived