Falkirk Kelpies @ Dumbarton Rocks

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least they have a modicum of intelligence and can secure a position on the terracing at the Indodrill which provides an unrestricted view.

I could have had as well if we had 120 away fans there as most seaside league teams carry

I agree totally with the comment re cost, but you rather spoil it with a real cheap shot worthy of your more famous namesake.  I've stayed all my life in Dumbarton, and it's a small town where far too many people still require bigotry and Irish history with their football, leaving a Sons-supporting  rump of the population of which I'm a life member. 

The club does it's best in the circumstances, and yet I seem to remember putting money in a plastic bucket at the Brockville turnstiles circa 1993 - we've never yet needed the begging bowl at Dumbarton ;)

We're all in the same boat with that one mate.

I remember when 4 guys used to carry a big sheet around the running track for people to throw money into!  :lol:

I hope Nade gets it right up these whining bairns.

Need their confidence sapped so they can't reach the playoff final and f**k it up for everyone by losing to Utd (if they make it).

They have demonstrated twice this season they lack the quality for the step up and if even expect Utd to despatch them without getting out of first gear.

Need their confidence sapped so they can't reach the playoff final and f**k it up for everyone by losing to Utd (if they make it).

They have demonstrated twice this season they lack the quality for the step up and if even expect Utd to despatch them without getting out of first gear.

Lack of top flight quality on the park and a real lack of bantz off it.

Not cool.

What is with your deep disliking of Falkirk? Just curious.

We can't all be as impressive as Dundee were at Ibrox on Saturday.

What is with your deep disliking of Falkirk? Just curious.

I don't have a particular dislike of Falkirk. In fact I wanted you to win the Scottish Cup last season throughout the final.

I do however sincerely believe you lack the quality at the moment to beat any top flight side and seeing as Utd look like they have their act together enough to possibly salvage a playoff place I want them to be playing Hibs, who have already thrashed them comprehensively.

That and your fans love a bite.

I'm only here for the Nade tbh.

Cant believe hes still managing to persuade a manager that he's worth a wage. When will people learn that he's finished!!

Paul Heffernan is a Derby goal scoring hero of last season. Don't take his name in vain.

Thank you.

I don't have a particular dislike of Falkirk. In fact I wanted you to win the Scottish Cup last season throughout the final.

I do however sincerely believe you lack the quality at the moment to beat any top flight side and seeing as Utd look like they have their act together enough to possibly salvage a playoff place I want them to be playing Hibs, who have already thrashed them comprehensively.

That and your fans love a bite.

I'm only here for the Nade tbh.

Is that including partick Thistle that we beat earlier in the season? We've also beaten rangers who cruised past Dundee on Saturday and have drawn twice with hibs a team that is in the league cup final and have beaten numerous top flight clubs this season including an Aberdeen side that is currently challenging for the title. Our two defeats to yourselves and Ross county bth came away from home and I'd fancy our chances against any of the bottom 4 or 5 sides in the top flight over two legs.

Archived