Falkirk Kelpies @ Dumbarton Rocks

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to football

Pretty wet in west today . Hopefully dry spell previous means game not in any danger.

Sons usually get at least one result against Falkirk so against all odds lets get something tomorrow.

Not sure about selection. As positive as Tuesday was we were very narrow and with routledgroutledge out if bring in waters .

How much game time has Heffernan actually had this season?

5 games for Queens by the looks of things.

I seen Ian Russell tweeting about it being 'a sad day' he's away so I can only assume he's continued to train with them despite not having a contract. At least he's not been sitting on his arse since January.

5 games for Queens by the looks of things.

I seen Ian Russell tweeting about it being 'a sad day' he's away so I can only assume he's continued to train with them despite not having a contract. At least he's not been sitting on his arse since January.

Russell - now there's a twat if ever there was one

Russell - now there's a twat if ever there was one

How dare you sir! As well as being a decent player at this level, he only narrowly failed to be in the Scottish diving team at the Commonwealth Games in 2014. Chest burns from the Palmerston pitch meant that he wasn't fit to take his place.

The day is upon us.

I just hope our Falkirk supporting chums are nicer in real life than they are on here. It may not be a night for our woman, children or elderly. Stay safe my Dumbarton brethren.

39 counts as elderly in rickets and TB-ridden Lesser Weegieland.

I can see us struggling here against a very in & out Dumbarton the best part time team in the division & a total enigma...ill take a draw thanks

That wouldn't be difficult as the only other is Alloa.

Archived