Falkirk Kelpies @ Dumbarton Rocks

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition, I've come to the conclusion that Kevin Cawley spends at least 40% of his time falling over or on the ground.

I've not been impressed by Cawley at all, with the exception of the Hibs game when I thought he played very well. Other than that he's been disappointing. A poor mans Agnew.

Dumbarton's half, we must improve.

Really?

I'd say aside from the 'offside' goal we've dominated without creating anything too clear cut. McCanns put a couple of cracking deliveries but nobody has made the front post run.

Thought Nade was onside to start with but he did look marginally offside on the freeze frame - unlucky Sons anyhoo.

Falkirk have had the chances and have been fairly direct but Dumbarton could nick this.

Mark Kerr doesn't speak as I'd expected him to!

Really?

I'd say aside from the 'offside' goal we've dominated without creating anything too clear cut. McCanns put a couple of cracking deliveries but nobody has made the front post run.

I think they looked like they had more purpose when they went forward in the first half. We've had more of the ball and more shots but I'd say they've had a better half.

Really?

Aside from us scoring a perfectly good goal and Falkirk creating hee haw, Falkirk have had the better of the half aye.

Archived