Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Given the quarter-final match took place on Mother’s Day, kicked off at lunchtime on a Sunday and was screened live on TV, the Club hugely appreciates all the fans who were in attendance".

Low attendance because it was Mothers day :lol:

Well, when you only know the identity of one of your parents, you will tend to over-invest your sentiment in her.

2 entities can be competitive until one dies you know.

Christ knows it worked that way with my Gran and Granda.

The end.

I'm quite sure then, given this season, your fellow Celtic fans won't fill out Hampden just to see the "new club".

You know and I know they will.

I'm not even sure if you buy into the "New Club" pish but my point stands.

Kinda weird to be chilled in this thread with Celtic fans and diddies going mental all around.

It says something about Scottish football...

No doubt normal service will be resumed though....Mon the Gers! :thumsup2

Nadir Ciftci cost more than our entire team.

Rangers fans always forget Lee Wallace when they try to play the 'free agents and journeyman that tbe genius Mr W built a team for nothing' card

Rangers fans always forget Lee Wallace when they try to play the 'free agents and journeyman that tbe genius Mr W built a team for nothing' card

Ahh, OK then.

There is obviously a huge gulf in the amount that have been spent on both sides. Not such a huge gulf in quality mind. Celtic have spent millions on utter shite.

That was Rangers. We're sevvvvvvcccoooooooooooooooo.

Best Scottish left-back....without a doubt.

Dropped for Scotland....made Captain of Rangers and the man has been immense.

When we play Celtic in the cup, it's likely he'll be the only player on Gers side the same.

Great player.

Great Captain.

Kinda weird to be chilled in this thread with Celtic fans and diddies going mental all around.

It says something about Scottish football...

No doubt normal service will be resumed though....Mon the Gers! :thumsup2

19 posts in two hours.

Chilled.

I couldn't give a f**k what made up sky fairy you believe in TBH.

Stating you're not interested, then proceeding to make multiple posts on the thread. Old Firm fan logic.

A few things.

My reference to me being Catholic was in retaliation to your accusing me of being a bigot. I assume that you mean that because I am comfortable showing my dislike of Celtic that that's what you mean, that I am somehow anti- Catholic in some way, as that is the usual position adopted by those who can't seem to accept that Celtic are disliked and more so than anyone else, by some people for any number of reasons. Unless of course, you consider anyone who dislikes Celtic to be a bigot that is.

And secondly, at no point in this thread, or anywhere else for that matter, did I state that I was "not interested" in this fixture. It does interest me, not enough to have me pacing the floor at night, but it interests me nonetheless because it is a high profile fixture in the game. My point was that many people claim to have no interest whatsoever in the fixture and yet here we are, some five or six weeks away from the tie and we have a thread about it which is at three pages and the majority of those contributing are those who would tell you that they couldn't care less about this game :lol:

Well, a lot of people have a lot of interest in this tie and you don't need to be a supporter of either club to be intrigued by it.

Archived