Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Celtic will get their own arse handed to them here.

Rangers are still miles behind Celtic in having a team that can be a threat in the league

but they certainly are a threat in a one of cup game

and this thread could see the largest ever number of resignation/bans/heads completely removed in the history of the forum

:)

As in "of" (old firm, surely?

Better than Shinnie?

Crazy talk.

Aye, Wallace is a much more dangerous attacking threat and more physical, Shinnie is better in the middle IMO, if Wallace wasn't at Rangers I'm sure most people would say the same.

Even then Shinnie is probably the only one you could make an argument for.

Aye, Wallace is a much more dangerous attacking threat and more physical, Shinnie is better in the middle IMO, if Wallace wasn't at Rangers I'm sure most people would say the same.

Spot on :thumsup2

Media w**k a thon? Check.

Both sets of 'fans' spewing vile filth in each others direction? Check.

The whole fuckin embarrassment broadcast on tv? Check.

On a serious note the thing I don't like about Wallace is he has no right foot. Whenever I have seen him If he can't get the ball in on his left he always cuts back and passes inside, it seems very predictable. I think if you want to be a top player you need to have a bit more in your locker. But no doubt if you go up and do well then he will end up in contention for the Scotland team,

Media w**k a thon? Check.

Both sets of 'fans' spewing vile filth in each others direction? Check.

The whole fuckin embarrassment broadcast on tv? Check.

Rangers v Celtic is the only match in Scotland that anyone outside this country takes a passing interest in.

Vile filth?

You seem fairly delicate.

Andy Robertson has (or should have) the Scotland LB position for the forseeable.

He's apparently firmly on the radar of Arsenal, Spurs, Man U etc.

He's a cracking prospect but the notion that he's good enough for the aforementioned is fairly hilarious.

Archived