Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a bottom of the league SPL team and a struggling championship team and it certainly showed

True.

On the plus side, it's the first time I've ever been able to sit next to a player while he was actually on the pitch. Wouldn't have minded seeing a sumo match between Mixu and Logan tbh.

I'd rather Hibs at Hampden tbh, a replica of the 2005 semi would be special. Their fans suffer from the same wee team syndrome as our neighbours so you're better off just feeling sorry for them I think.

Last three results before today.

QoS 1 - 0 Hibs

Dumbarton 3 - 2 Hibs

Hibs 0 - 3 Morton

Aye, we're rotten. :lol:

Undue emphasis on Hibs here. There is very little chance they will even be involved in this game.

This. No way Inverness will Hibs the replay.

grammanod.gif

Nothing to add.   Both teams were pish.  Hibs were better until the penalty and then United grew into the game.  We looked the likelier to score - if only there wasn't a boulder in the middle of the goal - but we also looked fragile at the back.

And Cummings is an arrogant tosser.  But has magnificent hair.

If Cummings was even a fraction of the player that he thinks he is he would be some player................unfortunately he isnt and if he goes to England he will last a similar time to Scott Allan.

He had a total disregard for all Hibs supporters by making the penalty all about him - Neil McCann called it 100% right in his HT analysis.

This guys arrogance knows no bounds.

Well that was a truly terrible game of football. Very surprised to see United fans saying we were the better team, I thought we were definitely the even more pish of the two over 120 mins.

Still, big Conrad pulling out the scenes and a pleasing 4/4 penalties made for a quite enjoyable day overall.

Cummings is an absolute imbecile of a laddy but fair play to him for going fourth on the list. Folk saying it was won then already but he didn't know that would be the case when they prepared for pens. Some nads that boy has.

Every fan in Scotland bar the jambuns and your opposition will be willing you to win it tbf.

No fucking danger. It'll be pretty split, a lot of folk will naturally want the OF to lose but there's a shitload of folk out there who seem to absolutely live for Hibernian. It'll be a carnival of Hibs obsession on here if we lose the final.

Obviously I'm like obviously deeply offended by the celebrations at the end obviously....

Why were the Hibs players celebrating? It's not the end of May yet.

You should go for it a third time, imo :unsure:

That's surely Logan No1 now? Get Oxley to f**k.

Logan should be our first choice goal for the rest of the season.

One of the best debut performances I've seen in a hibs jersey for a long time.

Fucking hell, we are terrible. The longer the game went on the less bad we got, but it would be a major stretch to say that we deserved anything more than what we got. Once it went to penalties there was only going to be one winner. Although Jason Cummings is a stupid little shit for doing what he did when he did. The boy needs telt from someone.

Too many United players not interested, as per usual.

Good luck in the final Hibs.

Archived