St Johnstone vs Inverness CT

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do Saints persist with Wotherspoon? He is fucking dreadful.

Because he gets more assists than anyone else in our squad

It feels like we've conceded in the last 10 minutes of every match we've played this season. Sounded well deserved, tbh. Bottom two is looking like a real possibility now.

Caley FINALLY get a midfielder booked for diving. Shouldve been Draper swandive after Swanson ran into him

A Caley player actually being booked for diving? Liam Craig complaining about diving?

Whats going on?

^^^ the authorities are against us, tears and snotters type post. Get over it, it was a clear penalty.

Edited because of this stupid autocorrect on phone.

Now THAT's the St Johnstone I know and love, even down to the dreadful missed penalty. Kane made a massive difference and I thought the partnership between him and Cummins looked promising too. He's hot and cold, but I love watching Danny Swanson play. So unlucky with his effort in the second half.

We fought and deservedly won the game. Felt we won the battle tonight for the first time in absolutely ages.

Feels better than the Motherwell win somehow, maybe we deserved this one more.

Red card swung the game in our favour and allowed us more numbers in the box, which led to the goal. Kane becoming an absolutely beautiful poaching b*****ds. Both recent goals from a combined 1.37 yards.

Swanson <3 backheels and nutmegs galore.

You'd think that's St Johnstone all but confirmed top 6.

Really? You and Dundee win your game in hand and we're only two points above 7th with four games to go. One of which, for us, is Hearts at Tynecastle.

Archived