Mark Warburton

The thought had crossed my mind ya weirdo stalker.

I thought Lily Allen had it bad with that mad stalker that broke into her home in the middle of the night and threatened her, but you've defo got it worse. A Celtic fan discovering your username on another message board is serious shit.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not say then Travis?

I have said a few times when you have called me no8 but it was only yesterday I noticed The Tedi mention you had previous for this. Weirdo!

How did you do it? Nobody on the other forum knows who you are and the few Celtic lads are all decent normal lads. Not a stalker among them.

I've read some utter horseshit on this site over the years but this pish about being Travis on another forum is certainly the worst

Travis Bickle

Veteran

•  
  • Members
  • 1,156 posts
  • 0 warning points
  • ---------------------------------------

Oh look. More proof that i am called that on another site and Clonmel just happened to guess correctly.

That he is no8.

No idea if he is or isn't but he must be the 4rd or 5th poster who's been accused of being No8.

Why does it intrigue you bhoys so much?  Also, if he is No8 then so what?  You're not suggesting that P&B introduce a policy of 'once banned always banned' are you?

As far as I can see Boab is a decent poster and the grey and green mhob and their diddy fellow-travellers are acting like tits.

We can only check IP addresses and if they do not match not much can be done,but as you all know it is easy to change and IP address,folk do out themselves so it makes a mod's job easier.But apart from that what can we do??

Stop whinging?

Archived