Unfunny comedians

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-35784084

The funniest thing that probably came out his mouth..........

Vomiting comedian Chris Ramsey sorry for Aberdeen stage exit
  • 1 hour ago
  •  
  • From the sectionScotland
_88696637_chrisramsey.pngImage captionChris Ramsey is a comedian and actor from north east England

Stand-up comedian Chris Ramsey has apologised to his audience in Aberdeen after running off stage during his show to vomit.

The performer then forgot to switch his microphone off as he was sick.

Ramsey was only a few minutes from the end of his show at Aberdeen Music Hall when he felt sick.

The comedian, who was performing in the Granite City as part of a UK-wide tour, had earlier warned his audience that he was unwell.

He told fans on his twitter: "As a lot of you will already know, I had to run off stage last night in Aberdeen and projectile vomit was all over the place. It was beyond grim."

As well as stand-up, Ramsey starred as Jack Pearson in BBC Two sitcom Hebburn, set near his home town of South Shields in north east England.

Ramsey has also appeared on the BBC's Live at the Apollo and is a regular panellist on Channel 4 series Celebrity Juice.

Both utter munters IMO.

Sheridan Smith is a definite wid as far as I'm concerned.

Lily Allen might get a "mibbes aye" if she had a shower and showed me a certificate confirming she is HIV free first

Corden's pumped Lily Allen and Sheridan Smith. You lot aren't at all bitter, clearly. :lol:

Surely Lily Allen and Sheridan Smith are both intensely annoying? (As was Gavin and Stacey in general).

I think you fancy Corden!

It really, really did. He was with Sheridan for a long while actually. That's how she ended up in Gavin and Stacey.

She was only about 12 in G&S the man is a beast.

I actually thought G&S was quite funny, so he can write comedy tbf.

Grimbo

Michael McIntyre isn't really a comedian. He's a Southern English middle class fop that states ( in a bumbling Hugh Grant-esque style) he's doing everyday tasks. BBC audiences seem to find the stilted description of answering a phone call incredibly hilarious. I picture every single person that buys one of his dvd's is an HRT candidate that attends Wimbledon in a Union Jack waistcoat but doesn't actually understand tennis. 

Stewart Lee has three punchlines that he manages to make last 90 minutes, always wearing a rumpled suit and in a dimly lit smoky room. I imagine everyone that buys one of his dvd's would introduce into conversion within five minutes of you meeting them for the first time that they don't own a television and/or are a vegetarian.

Susan Calman is on Radio 4 because she represents Tory middle-England's view of 'acceptable Scotland'. She's educated and civilised but just has that tiny inflection of a Scots accent that makes her seem edgy and hints at a past where she's once tried a Pot Noodle or shopped in Lidl. Plus, she's a lesbian so that eases the middle class guilt of laughing at a Northern fat person. This is the same reason Ruth Davidson is is the Scottish Tory leader.

Stewart Lee has three punchlines that he manages to make last 90 minutes, always wearing a rumpled suit and in a dimly lit smoky room. I imagine everyone that buys one of his dvd's would introduce into conversion within five minutes of you meeting them for the first time that they don't own a television and/or are a vegetarian.

The DVD player is plugged into the washing machine.

Stewart Lee is shit. He's like a small child in the way that he thinks if he tells you the same joke over and over it will become funny.

I want to run Stewart Lee over in his own comedy vehicle.

Uncanny - I like Stewart Lee, (although I've never bought any of his DVDs) and I don't own a television.  I also used to be a vegetarian.

Archived