Unfunny comedians

Frank Skinner - Would never have actually guessed this muppet was a 'comedian' if I hadn't heard him describe himself as one.

Frank Skinner and David Baddiell, whether individually or collectively.

Would absolutely agree with David Baddiel, but Frank Skinner is quite funny when doing stand up as opposed to that chat show shite he was doing for a while. His autobiography was very entertaining.

ETA:

Jerry Sadowitz.

15-20 years ago his routine was great, nowadays(Not that he plays often) he just seems to try to offend rather than have a point to it. That said, he is astoundingly good as a magician.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not technically a comedian, but fancies himself as a bit of a funnyman all the same - the c**t from the Tesco advert with the seemingly disabled son. He also presents a new science show on ITV.

I fucking hate him.

Romesh looks like he can't Fukin stand him.

There's some really unfunny shit on Radio 4 - mostly during the daytime but I heard a trail for a late night show starring two burds and I didn't laugh at any of the supposed "jokes".

Which makes you wonder:

1) how do these unfunny b*****ds get commissioned and

2) how many really really unfunny b*****ds are there out there who never get on tv or radio?

There's some really unfunny shit on Radio 4 - mostly during the daytime but I heard a trail for a late night show starring two burds and I didn't laugh at any of the supposed "jokes".

Which makes you wonder:

2) how many really really unfunny b*****ds are there out there who never get on tv or radio?

I think the answer to question 2 is tens of thousands as they're really really unfunny b*****ds as opposed to just unfunny b*****ds

Which makes you wonder:

That reminds me - Scottish comedian on Radio Scotland occasionally - Des Clarke and his guest comedians - seriously... wtf??

It really, really did. He was with Sheridan for a long while actually. That's how she ended up in Gavin and Stacey.

I doubt his sex face is any different to the face he pulls as he sits in wonderment about how such a fat unfunny talentless moron got to be where he is today.

Archived