Falkirk vs Rangers Fri March 18th

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The change in tone here is superb.

I know it's going to be biased (as Falkirk TV is in our favour) but the lack of any acknowledgement for Alston's strike is hilarious.

Some night.

The first half was awful, we looked slow all over the park and the movement of Rangers was killing us. Sibbs is a lot of things but he's not fast and Tavernier was having a field day. Sticking Baird out wide got us a foothold.

Hippo coming on changed the game completely. He looked like

Ronaldo. Pace makes such a difference and him combined with O'Hara was giving that rotten Rangers defence nightmares. When this Falkirk team are direct they're a joy to watch. Alston frustrates me much of the time but some of the moments he produces are genius.

Connie McLaughlin is an underrated part of all of this, the mentality of the squad is superb. I also fancy her v. much.

Some night.

The first half was awful, we looked slow all over the park and the movement of Rangers was killing us. Sibbs is a lot of things but he's not fast and Tavernier was having a field day. Sticking Baird out wide got us a foothold.

Hippo coming on changed the game completely. He looked like

Ronaldo. Pace makes such a difference and him combined with O'Hara was giving that rotten Rangers defence nightmares. When this Falkirk team are direct they're a joy to watch. Alston frustrates me much of the time but some of the moments he produces are genius.

Connie McLaughlin is an underrated part of all of this, the mentality of the squad is superb. I also fancy her v. much.

Hippo coming on and Mackay coming off was where the game was won and lost imo , being honest as soon as falkirk scored i had a weird feeling a collapse was imminent

We should've set up with a midfield five, Sibbs doesn't have the pace to track Tavernier. Rangers were excellent though.

^^^ Tactical knowledge at the level of Peter Houston

That's a shocking sub by the way, no outball now and we bloody need one.

^^^ Tactical knowledge at the level of "Mr Warburton"

Last night will take some beating under the circumstances. Players showed unbelievable character, something that Rangers and Hibs can't spend millions on

First half was bad, dragged our position all over, slow to 2nd balls and we should have been out of sight....

The turn around in players attitude and subs was just superb. On last night, we deserve something out this season. 3 defeats all season is quite stunning

I know it's going to be biased (as Falkirk TV is in our favour) but the lack of any acknowledgement for Alston's strike is hilarious.

Who is the co commentator? Fucking hilarious

Record attendance for the new stadium last night btw, 7,804 (3,502 away)

Also, extremely amusing reading from the good people at Rangers media

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/293005-the-official-falkirk-v-rangers-thread/&page=22

Particularly from page 22 onwards 

Record attendance for the new stadium last night btw, 7,804 (3,502 away)

Also, extremely amusing reading from the good people at Rangers media

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/293005-the-official-falkirk-v-rangers-thread/&page=22

Particularly from page 22 onwards

You actually took the time to read over 22 pages lol

The change in tone here is superb.

Fantastic.

The 'co commentator' being so smug after the 2nd goal "YAS!! Hoo, stoap it!" 

And they did. :)

Archived