Falkirk vs Rangers Fri March 18th

I've never made any such claim. I am thoroughly bothered by Rangers. I can't stand them.

Rangers bother you so much you seem to spend more time displaying your dislike for them than discussing your own team.

Your infatuation is somewhat flattering. Also concerning. Very concerning.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kerr's going to be a huge miss for this one. I'd move Sibbs into the middle to try and compensate.

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Vaulks

Leahy

Alston

Taiwo

Sibbald

Hippolyte

Miller

Baird

Would like to see O'Hara get a start especially after the way he tormented their defence the last time but he has seemed to fall way out of favour the last few months.

I like the look of that......still think we will go 4-5-1 which will mean Vaulks in midfield.

Think we could do with a wee loan for a defender or midfielder, to fill squad out, havent got much cover with injuries and one suspension

Hoping we get won quickly,cthen maybe play some youngsters and see if any can make the step up. Seen some posts on follow follow the other day demanding that we beat hearts points tally from last season, think towards the future.

Would like to see that aswell , find hearts tally last year irrelevant really , beating it is not that important in the grand scheme of things although it would be nice

Good for you , no c**t gives a f**k

This c**t does:

Whenever I have a read of the Rangers threads on this all I see is Monkey Tennis having a cry w**k, almost religiously.

He posts on them a lot more frequently than some Rangers fans. His enthusiasm is intriguing.

I cant wait for him to post and tell us all how unbothered he is about Rangers and how he just does it for the #patter. (obviously)

He's totally unbothered about Monkey Tennis though.

Rangers bother you so much you seem to spend more time displaying your dislike for them than discussing your own team.

Your infatuation is somewhat flattering. Also concerning. Very concerning.

Short of talking to myself on here about my own team, I'd struggle to post any more about them than I actually do.

Thanks for your concern though.

A Falkirk v Rangers thread. Nothing to do with his team (chortle). Surely I'll get to enjoy a thread without that self-satisfied drone.

No, no I couldn't.

Can you not, you know, just f**k off a bit?

No it is of vital importance to monkey that he reminds on every match thread how much he hates the big bad Rangers , we didn't care the first time he told us and we certainly don't care this time

Archived