Motherwell v Aberdeen

The nick of the Celtic fans on here :lol:

Desperately trying to create a rivalry as they make hard work of a one horse race. Celebrating a 1-0 win against Kilmarnock like a cup final :lol:

At least Romeo can use his chronic alcohol problem as an excuse for posting shite I suppose.

On every Celtic thread going & then has the cheek to moan when the Celtic fans do it to their thread for a change. To suggest we are trying to create a rivalry is superb. Couldn't give StandFree a red neck with a blow torch :lol:

Aberdeen fans clearly suffer from 'Little man syndrome'

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On every Celtic thread going & then has the cheek to moan when the Celtic fans do it to their thread for a change. To suggest we are trying to create a rivalry is superb. Couldn't give StandFree a red neck with a blow torch :lol:

Aberdeen fans clearly suffer from 'Little man syndrome'

They #hiberdeened it today....again :P

The nick of the Celtic fans on here :lol:

Desperately trying to create a rivalry as they make hard work of a one horse race. Celebrating a 1-0 win against Kilmarnock like a cup final :lol:

At least Romeo can use his chronic alcohol problem as an excuse for posting shite I suppose.

Why were you posting on a Celtic thread minutes before the end of your own teams game?

Delighted with the result only heard it briefly on the radio from my sick bed. Looking forward to seeing the highlights later on.

How did Leitch do?

I can't see us keeping Moult beyond the summer the guy is immense. I make that he's scored against everyone apart from ICT now. He must be getting a nomination for player of the year.

Delighted with the result only heard it briefly on the radio from my sick bed. Looking forward to seeing the highlights later on.

How did Leitch do?

I can't see us keeping Moult beyond the summer the guy is immense. I make that he's scored against everyone apart from ICT now. He must be getting a nomination for player of the year.

Leitch did alright. Had a difficult start to both halves but picked up and was solid in the middle. Grafted hard and rarely caught out.

First half it looked like he struggled to get the pace of the game. second half we switched to a 4-4-2 the team as a whole lost the grip on the game. Gomis might have been lucky not to see a 2nd yellow for a trip on the edge of the box shortly after Robson went off and generally thought he was sloppy in most of his play.

Scott McDonald was absolute pish today but still popped up with a goal all thanks to King Louis who worked his arse off all game and his hustle got us both goals. Johnson was quiet for long spells but was still trying hard and was robust when he had to defend.

The defence was good especially Law and Hammell who kept their men in front of them at every turn, coupled with a few great Ripley saves kept Aberdeen at bay. Kennedy gave away his standard goal a game and McManus really didn't have much to do until the last ten when Aberdeen started to hit more long balls. All in all a good effort at the back with Ben Hall.

Hope Moult was only taken off as a precaution although he was struggling on his left leg he looked fine celebrating at the end.

There's not much better feelings in football than beating an expectant Aberdeen, especially so when the odds are stacked against us given our issues this week and then seeing their faces tripping them afterwards - both in reality by being there to see them slithering away with their heads down and online with their dummy spitting.

To win that knowing that it puts us FIFTH! after a disastrous spell since the turn of the year in what has been another dismal season and knowing how much that meant to Aberdeen and their 'title challenge' and the big, expectant support at Fir Park today is fucking scrumptious :)

Who will you support when your wee team get promoted, though?

Anyway, I can't wait until desperate-for-a-rivalry Celtic fans (you know, the ones that only post on dons threads when we lose) pay less attention to us next season when the other cheek get promoted. This is a poor result, but you never know if we beat Celtic in the top six and they inevitably lose points as well, 

I wasn't moaning, I was laughing at the state you are all in :lol:

Why do Celtic fans struggle with the concept of an open forum?

Fair enough, you'd rather be on a celtic thread.

what a surprise  :lol:

Title challenge :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Your right i am pished but when I started watching football Dundee were 5 - 0 up on Utd. On honours but know it's even.

Of course even combined they dont evencome near the famous Aberdeen total

*inhales sharply through teeth*

Again, why do Celtic fans struggle to understand the whole concept of this forum?

If we are going to apply your logic does that make you obsessed because you are posting on an Aberdeen thread?

why would you rather be posting on a celtic thread 3 or 4 minutes before the end of the Aberdeen game?

Why does it upset you so much? :lol:

An utterly bizarre thing to get yourself in a state over. Perhaps you should stop drinking for a while, it does you no favours.

could you answer the question please.

Again, why do Celtic fans struggle to understand the whole concept of this forum?

If we are going to apply your logic does that make you obsessed because you are posting on an Aberdeen thread?

I did originally look for you in the 'Race for the Title' thread but for some reason you were conspicuous by your absence.

So I went looking for you in here & in the Celtic threads and no surprise to say I found you on both.

Why does it upset you so much? :lol:

An utterly bizarre thing to get yourself in a state over. Perhaps you should stop drinking for a while, it does you no favours.

You were the one calling us obsessed for being on an Aberdeen thread yet there you were on a celtic thread while your own team were in the closing stages of a must win game

Archived