Shire vs Clyde

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't our best performance but at this stage of the season it's all about getting the 3 points.

Hopefully we don't miss Marsh for the next couple of games that he is going to miss, it's good to see Higgins now getting the goals we all hoped he would have been getting earlier in the season.

cracking away support especially the young guys singing though out the game the pitch invasions at the third and fourth goals :) can't say too much as my boy was one of them ha ha

Utterly disgraceful. No one should ever invade the pitch 😀

Great result yesterday & hat's off to everyone that travelled through.

Hope East Stirling stay up.....People slag their support but personally I've got nothing but total admiration for the guys who turn up week in week out to support a struggling team. Good luck for the rest of the season.ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Utterly disgraceful. No one should ever invade the pitch 😀

Great result yesterday & hat's off to everyone that travelled through.

Hope East Stirling stay up.....People slag their support but personally I've got nothing but total admiration for the guys who turn up week in week out to support a struggling team. Good luck for the rest of the season.ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

well said

well said

And well said to you and Clyde soccer trendy. Even in victory some Clyde fans seem obsessed about their opponents. Must have had some harsh bullying at school imho.

For what Shire fans did in the sixties they should always have a front seat in Scottish football. Many clubs in Scotland might have had a very different history if those guys hadn't stood their ground. Some might not be here today. And if the current supporters had the luxury of the CIC mechanism they would still have their own ground. If any club in Scottish football deserves a break it's East Stirlingshire FC.

Shire support less than 100 , But fair play to them, No fun watching a team bottom of the league - Dont we know it under that knob of a guy John Brown...!

Twice ive seen the shire they dont look bottom of the league material, Pace up front and caused us plenty of problems in 1st half with the far side linesmans flag saving us cpl o times, If they do finish bottom i hope they win play off as not sure how they could survive playing home games to lowland league teams and their lack of crowd & Matchday income...

On subject of support do shire not get any falkirk fans going along no-more when their not playing or away from home, Do remember games at Firs park with several lads and lassies wearing falkirk hats and jackets obviously supporting their neighbours...

Good luck for rest o season and future guys

On subject of support do shire not get any falkirk fans going along no-more when their not playing or away from home, Do remember games at Firs park with several lads and lassies wearing falkirk hats and jackets obviously supporting

To be honest there is a complete lack of interest in the shire in our local area, we did have a few years with Spenser's millions which lifted the profile of the club in the local area but in truth since we were forced out of firs park it was alway the case that our days in the SPFL were numbered. As I have said before if we are relegated we can have no complaints as the pyramid system was only brought in because of the Shire.

Archived