New Indiana Jones film

NorthernLights

26 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

They are currently filming this up the side of the Glasgow City Chambers and up St Vincent St.

The set dressing looks cool as f**k tbh. They better not f**k this one up.

My man was even down in the Borders filming. I live like 2 mins away from this location, didn't believe it when someone said they were filming there. I've not followed the film but looking at that Twitter account they said they're using Glasgow as a set for USA in the 50s or something, I wonder if the rural location I've posted is meant to be in the film or if Indy actually comes to Scotland. 

• 1 year later...

There's some scuttlebutt going about that Disney are at the end of their tether with this film because it's had some truly dreadful feedback from test audiences, and re-shoots/re-edits have made no difference.

The worst rumour is that they're genuinely planning to have Phoebe Waller-Bridge's character take over the name as "Indiana Jones" in future films, which I find hard to believe considering the toxic backlash to Shia LaBeouf being positioned in the same way. They're not that dense, surely?

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Looks good!

Hopefully Indy's son isn't in it. I bet though that Short Round is (now that he's back doing films, most notably 'Everything Everywhere All At Once').

I've always thought that they should've brought back a less-annoying adult Short Round for film #4, rather than the horror that was Mutt Williams. A different script would've been nice too.

There's a backstory that, after Temple of Doom, Indy takes Short Round back to the US and puts him through school/college. I think he got his own series of comic books.

Edited by BFTD

Looks and sounds like an Indiana Jones film, so I'm in. 

20 hours ago, BFTD said:

The worst rumour is that they're genuinely planning to have Phoebe Waller-Bridge's character take over the name as "Indiana Jones" in future films, which I find hard to believe considering the toxic backlash to Shia LaBeouf being positioned in the same way. They're not that dense, surely?

This sounds terrible. They can't get the succession right, so are they just going to CGI Harrison Ford in until he dies ? Be as well making an animated version of the franchise, or rebooting Young Indiana Jones.

20 hours ago, BFTD said:

There's some scuttlebutt going about that Disney are at the end of their tether with this film because it's had some truly dreadful feedback from test audiences, and re-shoots/re-edits have made no difference.

I've always thought that they should've brought back a less-annoying adult Short Round for film #4, rather than the horror that was Mutt Williams. A different script would've been nice too.

There's a backstory that, after Temple of Doom, Indy takes Short Round back to the US and puts him through school/college. I think he got his own series of comic books.

The director of the film has categorically denied that particular rumour