Rural Stag Do - Night Time

Nipples

We've got my brother's stag do this weekend and we're staying for 2 nights in wee village about 25 minutes from Pitlochry. We've got rafting, quad biking, bungee jumping and golf during the days, but not sure what to do at night.

We're intending going to the local pub for a bit, but not sure if that's going to keep 12 of us entertained too long. What else is there to do on a weekend stag in the middle of nowhere? Going to take a couple of PS4s for Fifa etc and cards, but looking for some other ideas.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got my brother's stag do this weekend and we're staying for 2 nights in wee village about 25 minutes from Pitlochry. We've got rafting, quad biking, bungee jumping and golf during the days, but not sure what to do at night.

We're intending going to the local pub for a bit, but not sure if that's going to keep 12 of us entertained too long. What else is there to do on a weekend stag in the middle of nowhere? Going to take a couple of PS4s for Fifa etc and cards, but looking for some other ideas.

My mates are going there for a stag next weekend. I've had to pull out due to conflicting schedules, but quite fancied the sound of it.

Get a minibus, go to Perth. 

Do none of you have any social skills?

Do none of you have any social skills?

The ones I know do, but there's a few who, based on my interactions with them organising this, clearly don't.

Get a minibus, go to Perth. 

It's about an hours drive, which I don't think most of the folk would go for.

^^^ wanting to know if any of the Dundee fans will drop off #hewhodares type post...

The ones I know do, but there's a few who, based on my interactions with them organising this, clearly don't.

It's about an hours drive, which I don't think most of the folk would go for.

It's a bit less than that and if you sort yourselves out it can't be much more than a tenner each to get an 8 seater taxi or something. The grand tully (I'm guessing this is where you are) is alright but it's a stagger ffs.  Get out in Perth, full of slags and a decent night out.

It's a bit less than that and if you sort yourselves out it can't be much more than a tenner each to get an 8 seater taxi or something. The grand tully (I'm guessing this is where you are) is alright but it's a stagger ffs.  Get out in Perth, full of slags and a decent night out.

We're not in Pitlochry, we're in a wee village near Pitlochry. The night oot stag is in Glasgow next weekend, cause he's dragging the arse out of it. More looking for things to do that don't involve going to Perth.

Archived