Hearts Stadium Development

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 23:25, JamieThomas said:

I'm going to come out and say it: Anyone who cares what a football stand looks like is a nonce. A full on ice cream van filled with teddy bears and rohypnol nonce. Right, now it's out there. Phew.

OK. But that is how you end up with grounds like Fir Park...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps we could release an exciting dvd of a team including Cole Stockton, Jack Hamilton and Connor Randall almost getting a win against a strong Partick outfit who held a 1-0 lead from the first 18 minutes.
shitwine.png

I prefer the idea of moments like Goncalves' late strike at Parkhead being part of a compilation of 100 great Hearts Consolation Goals

13 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I like that 

With the clean minimalism of the glass facade details like this matter

Whoever's doing that should get a few more contracts from any club with a half decent crest

Can view it from Space too:

S3iF5ss.jpg

2 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Not that clued up on the building of stadia (bit niche), that bit down the front where the lorry and building stuff if, will seats be going there as well?

Nah, they're just going to leave it like that.

Just now, Big Fifer said:

:lol: f**k off! I'm sure I've seen a couple of stadiums where they've done exactly that (minus the building site stuff). 

While I know this is a niche area for you, it's pretty obvious that it is going to be filled in exactly like the rest of the stadium.

Folk are aware that the glazing cladding panels can be replaced very easily in the future?

Admittedly it does look shit compared to the Architects illustrations.

FYI, there has been no architect involved in this project.

James Clydesdale, the 'designer', is, or was, a member of the Chartered Institute of Building. He used to be on the Hertz board in the days of Wallets Mercedes and was responsible for the redevelopment of other parts of the ground back in the 90's.

BTW, I cannot believe the quoted figures of circa. £13m for this stand. Angela Merkel doing a bit of creative accounting ?

6 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

James Clydesdale, the 'designer', is, or was, a member of the Chartered Institute of Building.

Not only is he not an architect, he's in cahoots with Google spreading his lies. :angry:

arch.JPG

8 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

James Clydesdale, the 'designer', is, or was, a member of the Chartered Institute of Building. He used to be on the Hertz board in the days of Wallets Mercedes and was responsible for the redevelopment of other parts of the ground back in the 90's.

This is up there with the Hibs fan who was claiming that the plumbing at Easter Road was superior to the plumbing at Tynecastle.  Well done. 

Archived