Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there no attempt or plan to even consider Safe Standing within the new stand at any point? Perfect opportunity to implement it should the council have approved it (not that they would mind). 

It would certainly do something towards the home fans creating an atmosphere again at Tynecastle, or are they relying entirely on Levein's world beating 4-6-0 tactics to do this? 

A trick missed perhaps?

3 hours ago, SaintDougie said:

Was there no attempt or plan to even consider Safe Standing within the new stand at any point? Perfect opportunity to implement it should the council have approved it (not that they would mind). 

It would certainly do something towards the home fans creating an atmosphere again at Tynecastle, or are they relying entirely on Levein's world beating 4-6-0 tactics to do this? 

A trick missed perhaps?

On a recent visit to Celtic Park Hearts representatives were reported as taking a special interest in Celtics standing area,  so hopefully it's something they are considering for somewhere in the stadium later on.

36 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Do the Weegies Hibs and Dons get a full Roseburn allocation once it's all finished?

I believe so.

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

On a recent visit to Celtic Park Hearts representatives were reported as taking a special interest in Celtics standing area,  so hopefully it's something they are considering for somewhere in the stadium later on.

I believe so.

Cheers.

Probably better if they were to put it somewhere else like the Wheatfield, I doubt Mrs Budge would want many passionate fans too close to the thousands of corporate seats she's no doubt ordered to pay for the whole thing.

On 9/8/2017 at 12:11, Old Pack said:

Do the Weegies Hibs and Dons get a full Roseburn allocation once it's all finished?

Rangers, Hibs and Celtic are getting the full stand. Aberdeen getting 1400 tickets.

4 hours ago, JCR said:

Rangers, Hibs and Celtic are getting the full stand. Aberdeen getting 1400 tickets.

Seems daft not giving Aberdeen the full stand. With the increased capacity I can't see very many Hearts fans 'overflowing' into the Roseburn.

On 9/11/2017 at 08:41, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Aberdeen don't come to Tynecastle till 7th April so things may be somewhat different by then.

Hearts have sold season tickets in Roseburn sections H and J that include the Aberdeen game(s) though, at least according to the ST literature. (I wouldn't have done it either, but it may have been easier than moving the season ticket holders in H/J against their will to more expensive main stand seats, at least this season)

Hearts have sold season tickets in Roseburn sections H and J that include the Aberdeen game(s) though, at least according to the ST literature.

I meant that if things aren't going well Hearts might be able to spare more than 1400 even if they can't give Aberdeen the whole stand.

If we win our next 27 games on the bounce then even getting 1,400 might be a stretch

Archived