Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Imagine forgetting the seats :lol: unbelievable.

Laugh while you can, the natural order will be restored soon enough. :)

The mask starting to slip from that auld bitch. Hopefully more and more fans start to see through her.

Praising our 'first class' coaches and Director of Football in one of her many, many statements as well.

Cow needs locked in a care home.

• 2 weeks later...

Going by some of the figures being banded about I'm not sure Murrayfield will be able to cope with demand tbh. I was going to suggest Hearts should host their games at Wembley but that would be ridiculous. I think the only feasible option here is get the games played at the Nou Camp.

43 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Is that one of those new super schools?

No it was actually built in 1912. Only in Kilmarnock could that be mistaken for 'new' or 'super'. :P

4 hours ago, Mr. X said:

No it was actually built in 1912. Only in Kilmarnock could that be mistaken for 'new' or 'super'. :P

I think he was having a go at the main stand, which looks more like a shopping centre anyway.

13 minutes ago, Darren said:

I think he was having a go at the main stand, which looks more like a shopping centre anyway.

Yes, I know, I chose to ignore the architectural philistine. Shopping centre is an improvement on your standard warehouse look anyway.

Just now, Mr. X said:

Yes, I know, I chose to ignore the architectural philistine. Shopping centre is an improvement on your standard warehouse look anyway.

I'm sure it will look good when it is all finished.

Archived