Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

67k at Murrayfield for the GTSQ Establishment Derby.

Auld Prince Phil might even come back out of retirement to sash it up one last time.

quitegood.png

quitegood.png

6 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Rangers at Murrayfield you say. quitegood.pngLet the uber sash bash battle royal commence. 

quitegood.png

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

How much are they paying to play at Murrayfield?

Image result for bankrupt gif

The size of the gates will make it a very profitable venture.^_^

Having attended Celtic's two european ties at Murrayfield in 2014 segregation inside and outside will be problematic, it wasnt designed with two seperate sets of fans needing kept apart in mind.
Naturally this would be a nightmare for games v Hibs and ourselves but no issue for games v Rangers 2012 as both supports can sit side by side and even share songs.

Having been to Murrayfield dozens of times my considered opinion is that you're talking shite.

So Hearts board of directors and their main contractors are blaming wet weather and delay in seating from Far East as reasons for not completing on time.

Excuse 1 - Edinburgh is in Scotland and it rains quite a lot here.

Excuse 2 - If you buy cheap imports then no guarantee that delivery will be made on time.  BUY BRITISH.

Summation is that Ann Budge and her board of directors are clueless about stadium redevelopment and not just in picking a manager and signing players.

Never mind it might be finished in time for your first match in the Championship.

So Hearts board of directors and their main contractors are blaming wet weather and delay in seating from Far East as reasons for not completing on time.
Excuse 1 - Edinburgh is in Scotland and it rains quite a lot here.
Excuse 2 - If you buy cheap imports then no guarantee that delivery will be made on time.  BUY BRITISH.
Summation is that Ann Budge and her board of directors are clueless about stadium redevelopment and not just in picking a manager and signing players.
Never mind it might be finished in time for your first match in the Championship.

If they were clueless they wouldn't have had a contingency plan lined up

And I don't know what it's been like where you are but Edinburgh had its wettest June since records began

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Having been to Murrayfield dozens of times my considered opinion is that you're talking shite.

Think he's forgetting that Celtic fans are sub-human scum. It was probably that.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

If hearts allow it, there might be more bears there than Jambo's.

Shut up, you slaver.

29 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If they were clueless they wouldn't have had a contingency plan lined up

And I don't know what it's been like where you are but Edinburgh had its wettest June since records began

If they had that plan in the first place they would not have requested so many of their early season fixtures to be played away from home.

Just now, Templar Saint said:

If they had that plan in the first place they would not have requested so many of their early season fixtures to be played away from home.

Playing Partick away despite the Murrayfield deal.

Let's start a big push now.. if Hearts fill Murrayfield's 67800 capacity, it'll be the biggest league attendance in Scottish football since the mid-70's.

I reckon Saints could just about manage 800, so all Hearts have to do is get a home support of 67,000 and we're in the record books.

Let's start a big push now.. if Hearts fill Murrayfield's 67800 capacity, it'll be the biggest league attendance in Scottish football since the mid-70's.
I reckon Saints could just about manage 800, so all Hearts have to do is get a home support of 67,000 and we're in the record books.

[emoji23] [emoji23]

11 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

They might have a chance of it being full if they have a home game against the big team from Edinburgh.

Archived