Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, strichener said:

Not installing seats

Seats are overrated, just suspend those giant nets below the framework and you have a massive, safe as f**k climbing frame to watch the games from.

Trying to take my green tinted specs off as much as I can...but it looks like a 1990's new build office block? Will date very, very quickly. I thought the initial plans looked pretty good, but hasn't materialised as promised? Don't get me wrong, stadium will have some atmosphere for big games with it now pretty much enclosed, but doesn't look like it'll have much shelf life? Genuinely think Easter Road will date much slower. 

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 18:43, AberdeenHibee said:

Trying to take my green tinted specs off as much as I can...but it looks like a 1990's new build office block? Will date very, very quickly. I thought the initial plans looked pretty good, but hasn't materialised as promised? Don't get me wrong, stadium will have some atmosphere for big games with it now pretty much enclosed, but doesn't look like it'll have much shelf life? Genuinely think Easter Road will date much slower. 

That's the beauty of cladding. It can easily be removed and replaced with more "up to date" panels.

13 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Is it just me, or does the size of the roof look far too big for the size of the actual stand?

It's the same height as the others and covers every row. Must just be the angle of the images.

Archived